The 10 YEAR Ice Tea Saga Continues BUT with an UNEXPECTED twist!

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The Ice Tea Saga that has been going on with me now approx 10 years since my HORRIFIC experience in Texas that I have previously posted about and that I randomly have Vietnam War Style Flashbacks to :omg: well the Ice Tea Saga continues BUT with an UNEXPECTED twist and I add a VERY NICE one.

So Mr. Lucy was out the other day and he knows I ADORE ANYTHING Peach, especially Peach ice cream, and he saw Lipton's Ice Tea Peach and he bought a pack of bottles of this, they look like this below (Geschmack means flavour, taste and so Peach flavour Ice Tea)

1600122619006.png

^^^^ I am LITERALLY ADDICTED to the above, it is GORGEOUS and I recommend it to ANYONE but ONLY the Peach I recommend.

• Banned
WHAT experience in Texas? You got a problem with Sweet Tea?

Here is the thread I posted a while ago in ALL it's HORROR, the Sweet Tea situation begins at post # 14

WHAT experience in Texas? You got a problem with Sweet Tea?

Here is the thread I posted a while ago in ALL it's HORROR, the Sweet Tea situation begins at post # 14

This is sacrilege, I’m from Arizona where Iced Tea is mandatory to not die of dehydration. Plus I lived in San Antonio for over ten years and developed a likening for Sweet Tea.

The Ice Tea Saga that has been going on with me now approx 10 years since my HORRIFIC experience in Texas that I have previously posted about and that I randomly have Vietnam War Style Flashbacks to :omg: well the Ice Tea Saga continues BUT with an UNEXPECTED twist and I add a VERY NICE one.

So Mr. Lucy was out the other day and he knows I ADORE ANYTHING Peach, especially Peach ice cream, and he saw Lipton's Ice Tea Peach and he bought a pack of bottles of this, they look like this below (Geschmack means flavour, taste and so Peach flavour Ice Tea)

View attachment 388695

^^^^ I am LITERALLY ADDICTED to the above, it is GORGEOUS and I recommend it to ANYONE but ONLY the Peach I recommend.
I love Snapple Powered Iced Tea but it causes excessive urination.

View attachment 388695

I love Snapple Powered Iced Tea but it causes excessive urination.

I have not had that, probably I shouldn't either, it's VERY un-Ladylike to have excessive urination :smoke:

The two times I was deployed to Kuwait, peace iced tea was very popular with the troops. I don't like prefab tea, myself, but they went through pallets of it.

What is prefab tea?
Anything that you buy in a bottle. Prefabricated.
Agreed, all canned and bottled Iced Tea are crap.

No the Lipton's Peach is very nice and this is coming from me who HATES Ice Tea, I do though ADORE Ice Coffee, a nice tall glass with ice cubes in it and then then Coffee in it is GREAT.

Forum List

Back