That's it, we have officially seen EVERYTHING! Mourning dead trees

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

And you can gurantee they are Trendy , Liberal, Democratic nutjobs who can't stand away from the forest to see how the rest of the world sees them. They have SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS. Gurantted they were Obama and Hillary supporters .

We should cremate all those dead trees in our wood stoves to provide environmentally friendly carbon neutral heat

Tree on tree violence is responsible for most of their deaths ...

19713660.jpg

I had a fig tree-------but I fell ill------during my illness -----the MORNING GLORY (aka choke weed)
CHOKED IT TO DEATH--------may he rest in peace

And you can gurantee they are Trendy , Liberal, Democratic nutjobs who can't stand away from the forest to see how the rest of the world sees them. They have SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS. Gurantted they were Obama and Hillary supporters .

We should cremate all those dead trees in our wood stoves to provide environmentally friendly carbon neutral heat

Every time I watch that video, (or any protest where libtardz are demonstrating against one of their perceived injustices) . . . I always wonder how many abortion clinics they passed along the way.

Just for the sake of perspective.

• Banned
I thought I saw it all , so far this one takes the cake.

Did they catch the tree murderers yet?
"GREEN TREES MATTER" are surrounding the forest getting the directions to the nearest city to loot, riot and burn buildings. Then they will feel better! Crayons and play dough will be given out to protesters/rioters while the first responders tend to injuries that result. NO arrests are expected.

Last edited:

:uhoh3:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

earth-day.jpg

:uhoh3: :confused-84:

d6a3a1a1a2180607dc680293314b53b4.jpg

Every time I watch that video, (or any protest where libtardz are demonstrating against one of their perceived injustices) . . . I always wonder how many abortion clinics they passed along the way.

Just for the sake of perspective.
Yep. Not to mention all the assorted wildflowers and critters they're destroying with their butts. The funerals could go on and on.

Forum List

Back