Thats great news! Mentally disturbed cops!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
For D.C.'s LGBT Community, A Police Liaison Who Can Relate
Sgt. Jessica Hawkins remembers Feb. 11, 2014, clearly.
It was a sunny, cold Tuesday in the District of Columbia — the day she would go to work at the Metropolitan Police Department as a woman for the first time.
Hawkins is transgender. She has known since she was 5 years old, when Wonder Woman was her favorite superhero and she liked to dress up in her mother's clothes.
On that first shift at work, Hawkins had to be in for roll call in the afternoon. She spent the morning in a panic and almost didn't go in. She was terrified about how her fellow police officers would react.
"I really thought they were going to slash my tires," Hawkins says. "I thought for sure my locker was going to be on fire, my car would be vandalized. I expected all of that."
Hawkins came to MPD in 2000 because of the protections for transgender people under Washington, D.C.'s Human Rights Act. She had no similar protections in Virginia, where she began her career as an officer more than 20 years ago. The act makes discrimination illegal based on 19 protected traits, three of which directly relate to sex, gender identity and expression and sexual orientation.
---
More at link
I think this is a great idea! Im waiting to see the story of open schizos being cops too! This is PROGRESS!

same deal in the USA military if i am not mistaken TNHarley .

same deal in the USA military if i am not mistaken TNHarley .
Remember when BodyOdor made the EO with trannies building our bridges a couple years ago?
Yeah, that's what we need. Crazy people building things that keep us from failing 60 feet in the river..

Can't arrest me, I identify as an innocent person....

I thought this thread was going to be about officer Darren Wilson pumping 10 rounds into Michael Brown in Ferguson MO. That was clearly mentally disturbed.

Transgender is wacko but not necessarily mentally disturbed.

Wacko's have been cross-dressing for decades.

And 1953 was the first trans gender surgical operation -- which was a long time ago.

I thought this thread was going to be about officer Darren Wilson pumping 10 rounds into Michael Brown in Ferguson MO. That was clearly mentally disturbed.

And 1953 was the first trans gender surgical operation -- which was a long time ago.
They say biology "got it wrong". I would call that mentally disturbed.
Yes, self defense is a sign of incapacities.. So was the racist DOJ that found him innocent..

The criminal thug Brown got what he deserved. The author of his own misfortune, fortunately for the rest of society.

Forum List

Back