That Bachelor's Degree Rand Paul Said He Had? It Doesn't Exist

To all the liberals on here. Obama was awarded the lie of the year. So until you hold him accountable, you have no credibility to be talking about any republican on this matter.

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy

you shot yourself and your party in the ass by electing obozo the kenyan messiah, and you fools did it twice.
True.

That goes for me, too, even though I held my nose in the voting booth, and had buyer's remorse before leaving the booth.

Then again, I could not bring myself to vote for McSame, nor Mittens - Mr. Forty-Seven Percent.

You know things have to be really, really bad, when Obumble the Failed Messiah comes off looking like the best of two very bad choices.

That should be a wake-up call to the Republican Party... get off your dead asses, and field a candidate that the People can get behind, again.

The same sort of lackluster silver-spoon types and tired old farts simply aren't going to cut it.

What's more impressive:
1) Saying you got into medical school before you finished your Bachelor's

2) Saying you earned your Bachelor's

I would contend that #1 is far more impressive (and rare). So why lie about it?

I just don't get it. Is he more comfortable lying than telling the truth?

Is a doctorate a type of degree? Yes.

Is medical science a subset of biological science? Yes.

Therefore, is a having a medical degree a type of biology degree? Yes.

Looks like he is going to be an early drop out of the clown car, Why did he lie?

Uh-oh. Rand Paul is in hot water over the revelation that, as it turns out, Paul lied about having a bachelor’s degree. The Washington Post fact-checked some of the senator’s comments, and concluded that, despite having a medical degree from Duke University, Paul has seriously misled the public about his undergraduate history.

. Paul may have a medical degree from an Ivy League equivalent school, but he certainly doesn’t have an undergraduate degree, let alone two. If there’s any doubt about what he said, the two later talked about Bitcoin and Paul said: “I have a biology degree.” Right.

So, here are the facts. Paul studied at Baylor University for three years, but never graduated. He then attended Duke University Medical School where he did earn a degree. Leaving us with the question: how did he get in? Well, at that time, Duke did not require applicants to have an undergraduate degree.

Bustle
But, you said he did get a degree from Duke. I wonder why the "investigative reporters" who spin this junk waste time on congress when the president's college records are sealed in a freaking safe.

you shot yourself and your party in the ass by electing obozo the kenyan messiah, and you fools did it twice.

Imagine that

The American people preferred the Kenyan bozo over the best available candidate the Republicans had

TWICE

Yes, with the help of a biased lying media that refused to do any vetting of the guy and continually lied about the GOP candidates.

But I will agree with you on one point, McCain/Palin was a terrible ticket.

Romney would have been a very good president, but we wil never know because you fools gave obozo 4 more years to destroy our culture, and our country. Congratulations, idiots.

Lying media?

Didn't you forget low information voters and "free stuff" in your whiny excuses for the public rejecting the best available Republican candidates?

Imagine that

The American people preferred the Kenyan bozo over the best available candidate the Republicans had

TWICE

Yes, with the help of a biased lying media that refused to do any vetting of the guy and continually lied about the GOP candidates.

But I will agree with you on one point, McCain/Palin was a terrible ticket.

Romney would have been a very good president, but we wil never know because you fools gave obozo 4 more years to destroy our culture, and our country. Congratulations, idiots.

Lying media?

Didn't you forget low information voters and "free stuff" in your whiny excuses for the public rejecting the best available Republican candidates?

Yes, the media lies. Yes, the media leans far left in most cases. Yes, the media helped elect obama by refusing to do a proper vetting of him. Yes, the media was ejaculatory about the first black (er, half black) president. Yes, the GOP ran a bad ticket in 08. Yes, the conservatives who stayed home in 12 helped give obama a second term because they got hung up on "Romney is not conservative enough" and gave us 4 more years of incompetence.

Now, please go stuff some free obama stuff up you libtardian ass. and the ass of your sock, jake

Looks like he is going to be an early drop out of the clown car, Why did he lie?

Uh-oh. Rand Paul is in hot water over the revelation that, as it turns out, Paul lied about having a bachelor’s degree. The Washington Post fact-checked some of the senator’s comments, and concluded that, despite having a medical degree from Duke University, Paul has seriously misled the public about his undergraduate history.

. Paul may have a medical degree from an Ivy League equivalent school, but he certainly doesn’t have an undergraduate degree, let alone two. If there’s any doubt about what he said, the two later talked about Bitcoin and Paul said: “I have a biology degree.” Right.

So, here are the facts. Paul studied at Baylor University for three years, but never graduated. He then attended Duke University Medical School where he did earn a degree. Leaving us with the question: how did he get in? Well, at that time, Duke did not require applicants to have an undergraduate degree.

Bustle
Boy the democrats are so damn desperate these days.

What's more impressive:
1) Saying you got into medical school before you finished your Bachelor's

2) Saying you earned your Bachelor's

I would contend that #1 is far more impressive (and rare). So why lie about it?

I just don't get it. Is he more comfortable lying than telling the truth?

I agree.
It doesn't make any sense for Rand to lie unless-----unless Rand is A) a
Compulsive Liar or B) there was some underhanded -boy of privilege- string pulling in the untold backstory.

I don't think Duke University is so bold as to open the door to medical malpractice suits by just handing out Ophthalmology Degrees without passing certain skills/competency tests - even for a child of privilege - but-----but the question is:

What Do They Call the Person Who Graduates Last in Medical School?
The answer is, "Doctor"

Mike Huckabee is not a clown. You may disagree with his religion, but he isn't a clown.

I like the fact Mike gets the fact that the central message of Christianity is not "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

But he's also a guy who let rapists and murderers out of prison because they said "Jesus" sincerely, and they went on to rape or murder other people.

Mike Huckabee is not a clown. You may disagree with his religion, but he isn't a clown.

I like the fact Mike gets the fact that the central message of Christianity is not "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

But he's also a guy who let rapists and murderers out of prison because they said "Jesus" sincerely, and they went on to rape or murder other people.

And he regrets doing so. Realizes that in many cases he made a mistake. Now I realize that the last thing most Americans want is a President that says "Hey, I made a mistake" but let's be realistic about whether they do or not.

I'm not even saying I would vote for Huckabee, but he is a serious person, hardly the equivalent of Palin or Biden

Rand/Hillary misremembers. That was alright it wasn't a biggy.

Rand/Hillary misremembers, she is either the devil or is mentally ill...

Please insert which ever name makes you happy.

There will be a vote for someone to lead the country. Lets not make this who has the least amount of gotcha moments...

And he regrets doing so. Realizes that in many cases he made a mistake. Now I realize that the last thing most Americans want is a President that says "Hey, I made a mistake" but let's be realistic about whether they do or not.

I'm not even saying I would vote for Huckabee, but he is a serious person, hardly the equivalent of Palin or Biden

Guy, you know when I stopped taking Huckabee seriously? It's when the second guy he let out killed four cops in Seattle. He spent about two minutes on the beginning of his Fox show issuing a deflection/denial. He then spent the rest of the show talking about Tiger Woods and his affairs.

That was all manner of fucked up.

Isn't this sort of like saying we need to prevent Iran from getting firecrackers, but whatever else they seek is ok? He has a medical degree and is a practicing physician. Who cares if he has a pos Bachelor's Degree? He has a Doctorate - that's more, lots more, than a Bachelor's.
I don't like the guy but have to agree. We know bush only got in to an ivy league school because of his name and he got average grades but he did graduate.

Forum List

Back