That Bachelor's Degree Rand Paul Said He Had? It Doesn't Exist

Congratulations to Paul for being accomplished enough to be admitted to medical school without a Bachelor's Degree.

But he shouldn't have lied about it. I mean heck, the truth is more impressive - so why lie?

So, according to our resident Board Moron....... A Man qualified to FUCKING TEACH COLLEGE BIOLOGY doesn't qualify as having a degree in Biology?

Where did you get your degree, Dumbass U?

Is he qualified? Shit, if we are talking about the South, you pretty much can believe in Talking Snakes and still be qualified to teach biology.

Point is, Rand Paul is kind of a nut. He won't get the kind of pass his Dad did for years.

we know you wish that were true. But its not. But your female messiah Hillary is trough, finished, failed, dumped on, rejected. But please please run her. After all its her turn, just like Dole and McCain had their turns.

Don't see how, guy. I supsect that 2016 is going to be a hard fought race because neither side will nominate a clown. The GOP will either nominate Bush or Walker. the Democrats will nominate HIllary and she'll probably win.

Looks like he is going to be an early drop out of the clown car, Why did he lie?

Uh-oh. Rand Paul is in hot water over the revelation that, as it turns out, Paul lied about having a bachelor’s degree. The Washington Post fact-checked some of the senator’s comments, and concluded that, despite having a medical degree from Duke University, Paul has seriously misled the public about his undergraduate history.

. Paul may have a medical degree from an Ivy League equivalent school, but he certainly doesn’t have an undergraduate degree, let alone two. If there’s any doubt about what he said, the two later talked about Bitcoin and Paul said: “I have a biology degree.” Right.

So, here are the facts. Paul studied at Baylor University for three years, but never graduated. He then attended Duke University Medical School where he did earn a degree. Leaving us with the question: how did he get in? Well, at that time, Duke did not require applicants to have an undergraduate degree.

Bustle

:gives:

we know you wish that were true. But its not. But your female messiah Hillary is trough, finished, failed, dumped on, rejected. But please please run her. After all its her turn, just like Dole and McCain had their turns.

Don't see how, guy. I supsect that 2016 is going to be a hard fought race because neither side will nominate a clown. The GOP will either nominate Bush or Walker. the Democrats will nominate HIllary and she'll probably win.
Walker didn't graduate either did he?

Rand Paul would be a much better president than Hillary Clinton. End of story because neither of them will ever be president.

Here's my problem with Rand Paul.

In 1980, when i first voted Republican, you had guys who were pretty serious contending for the Presidency- Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush, Howard Baker, John Connolly, Bob Dole. Guys whether you agreed with them or not, were credible candidates for President. Not six years after Watergate, the GOP had produced a crop of top tier contenders. Nuts were simply not allowed on the stage.

Now you have clowns like Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee- and we treat these guys like they are serious contenders.

In 2012, the most sane guy they could find thought he was wearing magic underwear.

Rand Paul? Who cares? It's not like he's going to pick-up the GOP's Presidential nomination or something.

Probably not. the GOP establishment will force Bush on you guys and you'll like it. But the fact we have to pander to the Libertarian Loons or treat them seriously is the problem.
Agreed. Rand Paul is as un-electable as his father. (close-to-the-) Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy

Here's my problem with Rand Paul.

In 1980, when i first voted Republican, you had guys who were pretty serious contending for the Presidency- Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush, Howard Baker, John Connolly, Bob Dole. Guys whether you agreed with them or not, were credible candidates for President. Not six years after Watergate, the GOP had produced a crop of top tier contenders. Nuts were simply not allowed on the stage.

Now you have clowns like Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee- and we treat these guys like they are serious contenders.

In 2012, the most sane guy they could find thought he was wearing magic underwear.

Mike Huckabee is not a clown. You may disagree with his religion, but he isn't a clown.

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy

you shot yourself and your party in the ass by electing obozo the kenyan messiah, and you fools did it twice.

Imagine that

The American people preferred the Kenyan bozo over the best available candidate the Republicans had

TWICE

Yes, with the help of a biased lying media that refused to do any vetting of the guy and continually lied about the GOP candidates.

But I will agree with you on one point, McCain/Palin was a terrible ticket.

Romney would have been a very good president, but we wil never know because you fools gave obozo 4 more years to destroy our culture, and our country. Congratulations, idiots.

Forum List

Back