Thanks to the CHIPS Act, one of the largest industrial job-creating projects in US history will be announced today, will create 9 thousand jobs

New York offered state and local incentives worth at least $6 billion over 20 years, the officials said.

Seems that was wrong when it was Amazon. I was 100% against doing this for Amazon but one of my bigger gripes is the government treating one entity different than another.

IMO these kinds of things need to stop.

New York offered state and local incentives worth at least $6 billion over 20 years, the officials said.

Seems that was wrong when it was Amazon. I was 100% against doing this for Amazon but one of my bigger gripes is the government treating one entity different than another.

IMO these kinds of things need to stop.
Well, the truth is, a microchip plant is something that can directly affect our national security, whereas an Amazon HQ has no bearing on our well being.

Dems should win midterms and Biden a 2nd term based on this accomplishment alone!

So a plant that was going to be built in the US and lands in NY because of billions of dollars in tax incentives means people should vote for Democrats?

Please explain your logic, because it isn’t very logical and why is this plant different than Amazon and them getting tax incentives or any other company for that matter?

Dems should win midterms and Biden a 2nd term based on this accomplishment alone!

"Micron plans to announce details today about the project, which would create up to 9,000 jobs over the next 20 years at the White Pine Commerce Park in Clay, U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer and Gov. Kathy Hochul told syracuse.com"

How is one company being built in Syracuse going to win the midterms in 2022 for Democrats?

Well, the truth is, a microchip plant is something that can directly affect our national security, whereas an Amazon HQ has no bearing on our well being.

Corporate welfare. When Democrats do it..... well..... it's just different.

Build it. I wasn't saying not to.

How does this replace the 50,000 Jobs Biden Fired People from when he got on his Knees and Fellated Pooty Poot Putin, closed The XL, and helped Putin open Nordstream?

Crumbs considering what this moron has done to our economy costing working men and women to lose $3 Trillion in their retirement accounts, Inflation is at a 40 year high, food, gas housing are unaffordable, and the dummy in the midst of an inflation and supply chain crisis levies $700 Billion in new taxes on Citizens, while dumping Billions in Ukraine.

New York was already going to vote Democrat so what changes? If they had opened the plant in a red state your idea of voter change would have merit, but in New York not so much.

Forum List

Back