Thanks to Team Biden, America could soon be on the verge of economic disaster

When most of the democratic base sits at home drawing a check, they won't know the difference
Been making purchases of gold and silver over the past two years, when the economy tanks, food , precious metals and bullets will be the new means of trade.....

I might take more than an economic disaster to get through the hard heads of the Biden-supporters. Especially when this administration has the full power of the media blithely telling everyone how good a job the administration is doing.

I can't believe that so many Democrats are completely oblivious to the economic condition the country is in. Do they not know or just don't care, because Trump is gone?

When most of the democratic base sits at home drawing a check, they won't know the difference
You one of them? At least in terms of originality, you sit at home and don't read anything but right wing propaganda, and echo it.

I agree that we are headed for disaster. IMO, it will be unprecedented in its scope. The total collapse of the U.S. dollar will probably occur before the 2022 election - IF there IS a 2022 election. If the DC thugs cannot manage to steal it they may well decide just to refuse to yield power by declaring some kind of national emergency but if they do, this nation is going to go up in flames.

Those lazy fools who sit at home waiting for the Ds to make their dreams come true are going to realize that when enough people do what THEY have done for so long, all the money in the world won't help them because there won't be anything produced for them to buy.

I live it, no one has to read it to see it coming, if I were you, I would get off the tracks since you have no idea what is going on around you

Rye Catcher is one of those people whose "job" it is to make the changes in the historical record that make it appear as if the government never lies or contradicts itself. By having people like him and others, who are constantly rewriting history, the Democrats ensure that truth becomes hopelessly obscured. It then becomes easier for the them to assert that the truth is whatever the Democrats claim it to be.

Even on here, we saw much of this Orwellian BS during the Obama administration with David Brock's "Correct the Record" PAC...

Correct the Record - Wikipedia

Rye Catcher is one of those people whose "job" it is to make the changes in the historical record that make it appear as if the government never lies or contradicts itself. By having people like him and others, who are constantly rewriting history, the Democrats ensure that truth becomes hopelessly obscured. It then becomes easier for the them to assert that the truth is whatever the Democrats claim it to be.

Even on here, we saw much of this Orwellian BS during the Obama administration with David Brock's "Correct the Record" PAC...

Correct the Record - Wikipedia
Prove your comment. Explain to the readers what part of history did I rewrite?

I do wish and wonder why we cannot review all of your posts, since most of them were insipid I rarely read them. Yet when you begin a post with my nom de plume, it peaked my curiosity.

Thus, it is your duty to the readers to post my dishonest rewrite of history, or STFU.

I might take more than an economic disaster to get through the hard heads of the Biden-supporters. Especially when this administration has the full power of the media blithely telling everyone how good a job the administration is doing.

I can't believe that so many Democrats are completely oblivious to the economic condition the country is in. Do they not know or just don't care, because Trump is gone?
Not if but when the dollar tanks, there wont be a police force because why should they go out and protect if they arent being paid. There wont be a military for the exact same reason, and there wont be secret service either, but those stupid progs just want to continue to ruin this country. It will be a bad time for progressives..

Liberal Hunting.png

Forum List

Back