The Search For East Tennessee's Summer Wells

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the latest news concerning the little girl in east Tennessee named Summer Wells who has been missing since June 15th.

What I would like to know is has there ever been a missing person case where the authorities got so desperate to where a psychic was brought in and if there was, did the psychic person actually make a good enough difference in any way?

God bless you and Summer and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. One more question that I have is this, and I pray that it doesn't sound insensitive because that is not even close to how I mean it, but how long do searches normally go on for before the people making them happen decide to give up and move on? My guess is that it would depend on whatever it is that they have to work with so far and how much time goes by after the last puzzle piece made available to them is found?

Last edited:
Go here for the latest news concerning the little girl in east Tennessee named Summer Wells who has been missing since June 15th.

What I would like to know is has there ever been a missing person case where the authorities got so desperate to where a psychic was brought in and if there was, did the psychic person actually make a good enough difference in any way?

God bless you and Summer and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. One more question that I have is this, and I pray that it doesn't sound sensitive because that is not even close to how I mean it, but how long do searches normally go on for before the people making them happen decide to give up and move on? My guess is that it would depend on whatever it is that they have to work with so far and how much time goes by after the last puzzle piece made available to them is found?
His Mam returns there every year to look for him. What else are you going to do ?

..sometimes closed cases are reopened...so they would continue to look

JOSweetHeart yes, they've brought in psychics for some serial killer cases
Was a good difference ever once made due to their involvement? The reason why I ask is because a wild goose chase could always be what the search party members end up going on when flying with whatever a psychic person chooses to put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, a case shouldn't ever be closed until the missing person/object is found.

Summer Wells? I thought it was a place or an industry. Unfortunately it isn't unusual for desperate detectives to call on every potential investigative source including psychics but it usually doesn't make national news.

..a lot of times, the detectives don't solve serial killer cases--the killer screws up......Bundy and the Scorecard serial killer were pulled over by traffic cops .....Son of Sam Berkowits got a parking ticket .....so, they knew his car

..a lot of times, the detectives don't solve serial killer cases--the killer screws up......Bundy and the Scorecard serial killer were pulled over by traffic cops .....Son of Sam Berkowits got a parking ticket .....so, they knew his car

Didn't they catch that Atlanta child killer guy because someone just happened to have been near the bridge when he dumped one of the bodies?

...BWK killer wanted to converse with the police and news...he asked the police if it would be ok to send messages on a floppy.....the police, of course, said sure, it's ok--safe---that's how they caught him

Didn't they catch that Atlanta child killer guy because someone just happened to have been near the bridge when he dumped one of the bodies?
..that is one of the few I haven't read/etc about...he was one of the episodes on the podcasts I listen to...but I skipped it

...supposedly, after the Zodiac killer murdered a taxi driver, the cops were scouting the area.......the report was for a black male seen at the scene--but that was wrong.....the cops stopped the Zodiac serial killer and asked if he had seen anyone....the cops took off, and the report was changed to a white male--and the cops knew they had just let the Zodiac killer slip by

..that is one of the few I haven't read/etc about...he was one of the episodes on the podcasts I listen to...but I skipped it

I saw a show about it a few years ago. I was thinking they got a description of the car and were able to retrieve the body wrapped in carpet, used the description to get the warrant and used the fibers from the carpet to pin him to the murder.

Forum List

Back