Thanks to democrats and rinos, at least 1/2 of America has lost faith in the rule of law

This is the extent of the intelect of MAGA trash.

Hey Beavis MAGAs rule...

You people are the joke of America, the world is laughing at you, and you don't even realize it
iu

I know ya are, but what am I

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sean Hannity is another lying weasel. If Trump cultists were capable of thinking for themselves, 0% would believe Trump.

I hear this a lot from leftists, that Trump lies

but here's the curious thing: they never TELL anyone WHAT he has lied about...

kind of hard to do when he is not a liar...

OSTFU.

Have a nice month and a Bud Light.
Thanks. Already having a great month. My Contractor completed building the new gable roof over the back deck, along with the roofing, gutters and electrical for lighting fans, TV/sound system, and check written to pay for the project. I have completed staining all the 6x6 supports, the double 2x12s going around it, along with the 2x8 joists, rafters and sheathing. Since Wednesday of last week, I have stripped, floor sanded and stained the deck itself, finishing Sunday and floor sander returned Monday. It looks like a parkitecture pavilion attached to the back of our home overlooking the pool and really turned out great! I should have done it 4 years ago, the year after the pool went in. Work completed and tools put away, I went to the range this morning. I have not lost my edge. Now thinking about what rivers to float. So, yes, it has been a very nice month. Of course, I plan for having good months and almost always work my plans.:cool:

I think there are one or two Bud Lights in the beverage fridge, but they have probably been there since Thanksgiving. Not a big beer drinker, although pretty sure (except for being months old) the beer didn't change taste, just because they advertised to and with trannies, so I don't really care, as I don't know any trannies and the ad didn't even run down here, probably because we don't have much of a tranny population as where you live.

Thanks. Already having a great month. My Contractor completed building the new gable roof over the back deck, along with the roofing, gutters and electrical for lighting fans, TV/sound system, and check written to pay for the project. I have completed staining all the 6x6 supports, the double 2x12s going around it, along with the 2x8 joists, rafters and sheathing. Since Wednesday of last week, I have stripped, floor sanded and stained the deck itself, finishing Sunday and floor sander returned Monday. It looks like a parkitecture pavilion attached to the back of our home overlooking the pool and really turned out great! I should have done it 4 years ago, the year after the pool went in. Work completed and tools put away, I went to the range this morning. I have not lost my edge. Now thinking about what rivers to float. So, yes, it has been a very nice month. Of course, I plan for having good months and almost always work my plans.:cool:

I think there are one or two Bud Lights in the beverage fridge, but they have probably been there since Thanksgiving. Not a big beer drinker, although pretty sure (except for being months old) the beer didn't change taste, just because they advertised to and with trannies, so I don't really care, as I don't know any trannies and the ad didn't even run down here, probably because we don't have much of a tranny population as where you live.
Remember, cut the shit. It is really is too deep. I don't care if you're gay and drink Bud Light by the gallons or however many "inches" you can take.

Remember, cut the shit. It is really is too deep. I don't care if you're gay and drink Bud Light by the gallons or however many "inches" you can take.
Quit cruising the board and advertising yourself Headmeat. Nobody on here is going to let you suck their dick.
Pam and I actually drink Corona, mostly, when we drink beer as Grolsch is too expensive and Franziskoner Weissbier on tap is not available in this country, more of a Germany thing, but I doubt you were ever stationed there.

Quit cruising the board and advertising yourself Headmeat. Nobody on here is going to let you suck their dick.
Pam and I actually drink Corona, mostly, when we drink beer as Grolsch is too expensive and Franziskoner Weissbier on tap is not available in this country, more of a Germany thing, but I doubt you were ever stationed there.
I get that your a fag, but please note my location. This is has been so ever since I joined USMB many years ago. As a mod, albeit a gay one, you can check any change since my original post.

It's supposed to be "pride week" where your supposed to be proud of having butt sex. Don't be such a hypocrite!

I get that your a fag, but please note my location. This is has been so ever since I joined USMB many years ago. As a mod, albeit a gay one, you can check any change since my original post.

It's supposed to be "pride week" where your supposed to be proud of having butt sex. Don't be such a hypocrite!
There you go, cruising for dick again, as dick is always on your mind, but we do sense you feel guilty about it. But like your acquaintances tell you all the time,"Seru na ty pitomý dech."

Republicans can not be trusted.

You're correct
ha ha...

yep, those who violate the border laws, letting strangers .. terrorists and traffickers in... not caring about what they will do to Americans... Those who

murder babies... sexualize children... are far more trustworthy

:rolleyes:

If we still had the rule of law people would have faith in it. Since the law no longer exists, neither does the faith.

Wait!

Sleepy Joe beat the shit out of Dopey Donald back in 2020. Trump is a loser.
Only Mongolian idiots voted for Joe. Extra or less chromosomes. This is why nations die. We expect something for nothing. And we shit on those who have paid a price physically and psychologically to keep things going. Never trust authoritarians. At any level for any reason.

Forum List

Back