Thanks to democrats and rinos, at least 1/2 of America has lost faith in the rule of law

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

If every adult in America watched the news daily, it would be at least 90%

I'm not talking about cnn because I don't consider that news, to speak of... not when they refuse to cover any story that makes dims look bad.

That's a HUGE number of stories their viewers are not hearing..

Hey, dims... at about point .42 there's a story you probably haven't heard... Then at many other points, same thing... check it out!

I'm not talking about cnn because I don't consider that news, to speak of... not when they refuse to cover any story that makes dims look bad.

Hey, dims... at about point .42 there's a story you probably haven't heard... Then at many other points, same thing... check it out!
You watch FAUX NEWS. FAUX NEWS people don't even believe what is on FAUX NEW, even while broadcasting it. What a dupe!:auiqs.jpg:

You watch FAUX NEWS. FAUX NEWS people don't even believe what is on FAUX NEW, even while broadcasting it. What a dupe!:auiqs.jpg:

It's sad... how badly they got to you... really, really sad...

I know reality can be tough but you really ought to check it out again some day... just sayin

projection? You're clueless
oh, look, Everyone!

even more projection!!

Those dims... they project even when they're not consciously aware they are doing so... which assumes they are ever consciously aware... something most of us do not assume!

LOL

Fake Fox News paid a record $770M fine for knowingly lying.
MAGA trash still can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and having no credible evidence at all
Trump has been caught red handed with overwhelming evidence proving he stole top secret documents and lied about possessing them

MAGA trash has to live in an alternate reality because they just can't handle and accept the truth

Strictly to the topic, Americans are losing faith in the rule of law.

Can there be any more direct way of saying that Americans should be turning to vigilante justice?

And can there be any better way of calling for another insurrection being led by Trump?

It would be best for world peace, even if doubtful for America's best interests?

Nothing has really changed other than human perception of reality that is more accurate.

And really, that has always been the human condition. You have the rulers above the law and then everyone else.

That's what makes government so endearing and lovely.

oh, look, Everyone!

even more projection!!

Those dims... they project even when they're not consciously aware they are doing so... which assumes they are ever consciously aware... something most of us do not assume!

LOL
The Rule of Law: Fear it as does Dear Leader!

It's sad... how badly they got to you... really, really sad...

I know reality can be tough but you really ought to check it out again some day... just sayin
Can you even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud?? Trump lost all court cases and has no credible evidence of fraud at all

You live in an alternate reality void of fact and have no credibility at all.

Bullshit. Republicans and particularly Trump have been attacking the court system and in fact our entire legal system for years
That's because it's CORRUPT, silly fucktard.

You'd be attacking it too if you had a brain cell.

But you don't. Your brains have been sucked out by the commies.

at point 1.45

more infor for the dims (who never get this kind of info from lib media)

it's about hitlery getting away with-- what some would call treason! It has to do with giving our enemies access to.. OMG OMG... Classified documents/info!

I know you dims will never believe that happened, not with Ms Lily White Hitlery... but hey...

I TRIED

:)

Forum List

Back