Thanks to democrats and rinos, at least 1/2 of America has lost faith in the rule of law

Strictly to the topic, Americans are losing faith in the rule of law.

Can there be any more direct way of saying that Americans should be turning to vigilante justice?

And can there be any better way of calling for another insurrection being led by Trump?

It would be best for world peace, even if doubtful for America's best interests?
Nope: "Americans are losing faith in the rule of law." Magadonians are losing faith in the rule of law.

If every adult in America watched the news daily, it would be at least 90%

I'm not talking about cnn because I don't consider that news, to speak of... not when they refuse to cover any story that makes dims look bad.

That's a HUGE number of stories their viewers are not hearing..

Hey, dims... at about point .42 there's a story you probably haven't heard... Then at many other points, same thing... check it out!
MAgadonia (MAGA and the GOP) are not half the country. Data proves my statement here.

Because Facts Matter

Strictly to the topic, Americans are losing faith in the rule of law.

Can there be any more direct way of saying that Americans should be turning to vigilante justice?

And can there be any better way of calling for another insurrection being led by Trump?

It would be best for world peace, even if doubtful for America's best interests?
I favor a massive escalation by the righties.

Righties generally whine a lot but they don't DO jack shit.

I'll vote for the person who fires the AG and Director of the FBI on day one, and purges both those organizations of the leftard flotsam.

So far that's DeSantis. If he proves to me he's committed to that, and to restoring the rule of law, I'll vote for him.

Trump not only hasn't committed to it, he's responsible for the fucktards we have there in the first place.

This deep state is totally fucking corrupt. It needs to be taken down a few notches.

MAGAs

RULE

Its just dims are too dumb to see it
This is the extent of the intelect of MAGA trash.

Hey Beavis MAGAs rule...

You people are the joke of America, the world is laughing at you, and you don't even realize it

Dems are still butthurt over Trump replacing Ginsburg with a conservative justice and the GOP swiping a SCOTUS pick from Obama.
Garland proves every day why sidelining him was a good move. Ginsburg is to blame for her replacement, she believed her own hype. Not to worry though, we got Brown. The absolute bar none dumbest fucking justice in history.

Dems are still butthurt over Trump replacing Ginsburg with a conservative justice and the GOP swiping a SCOTUS pick from Obama.
MAGA trash can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud.

You pathetic trash can't even accept that Trump lost despite Ivanka Trump even admitting it.
That is how utterly pathetic MAGA trash are, like little children that can't admit they lost.

Last edited:
It's sad... how badly they got to you... really, really sad...

I know reality can be tough but you really ought to check it out again some day... just sayin
You are a FAUX NEWS viewer. You haven't had a passing relationship with reality in years. Try to stay out of trouble. I don't want to read about you doing something stupid, just because you listen to assholes, telling you what you want to hear, instead of what you need to know. :cool:

If every adult in America watched the news daily, it would be at least 90%

I'm not talking about cnn because I don't consider that news, to speak of... not when they refuse to cover any story that makes dims look bad.

That's a HUGE number of stories their viewers are not hearing..

Hey, dims... at about point .42 there's a story you probably haven't heard... Then at many other points, same thing... check it out!

Sean Hannity is another lying weasel. If Trump cultists were capable of thinking for themselves, 0% would believe Trump.

It's sad... how badly they got to you... really, really sad...

I know reality can be tough but you really ought to check it out again some day... just sayin

Fox admitted that they lied. You are the one who needs a dose of reality.

Forum List

Back