Thanks Joe! Homicide Rates Plummet from Trump Era Highs

You’re a moron and lying. All the cities they cite have the data reported. NYC for instance tracks crime better than anyone they just dont fill out FBI surveys. The firm pulls the data from NYCs extensive and accurately reported data. You dont understand what you read or what you post. I understand you are retarded so I tried to explain it to you simply.
List all the cities they used, cuz your link only lists 10. Most of those have libtard DAs that don’t prosecute crimes, Simp.

List all the cities they used, cuz your link only lists 10. Most of those have libtard DAs that don’t prosecute crimes, Simp.
If you are too stupid to click the link in the OP which has 217 cities and the links to each of their city crime reports individually linked, then I can’t help you Nostradumbass. Nostradumbass starting to realize he has no idea what he is posting about and has made a fool of himself for the 1,000th time. #Fail

For the avg American their grocery bill is up 25 percent since xiden and the demafasict took office and started their war on the working class

Congrats
And how much are their wages up? My wages are up 37% since 2019. (It would be 60% if I took 2020 as a starting point because I was out of work for 14 weeks and my side business tanked thanks to Trump.)

If you are too stupid to click the link in the OP which has 217 cities and the links to each of their city crime reports individually linked, then I can’t help you Nostradumbass. Nostradumbass starting to realize he has no idea what he is posting about and has made a fool of himself for the 1,000th time. #Fail
Im so embarrassed. There are 218 linked cities. Not 217. I apologize.

Post the link backing your post or STFU. You lied, got called out and now you're looking like an idiot
So you can’t. I’ll assume that means no number of murdered Palis will change your mind.

You likely don’t know the death toll numbers are massively understated. Hamas provides the numbers and guess what? The western media reports their numbers. Weird no?

Hamas is afraid to tell the truth about the death toll for fear the Palestinians will pull their support. Thousands are under the rumble and bodies strewn everywhere. Hamas only counts bodies at the hospitals, which Israel has destroyed.

So you can’t. I’ll assume that means no number of murdered Palis will change your mind.

You likely don’t know the death toll numbers are massively understated. Hamas provides the numbers and guess what? The western media reports their numbers. Weird no?

Hamas is afraid to tell the truth about the death toll for fear the Palestinians will pull their support. Thousands are under the rumble and bodies strewn everywhere. Hamas only counts bodies at the hospitals, which Israel has destroyed.

It's very simple, YOU said hundred thousand were killed by Israel. Everyone knows that's BS. Either post a link supporting your absurd claim or shut up. Simple, eh?

You're an antisemitic. That's clear. Don't come back at me with anything other than a credible link

Im so embarrassed. There are 218 linked cities. Not 217. I apologize.
From your link:

Change in year-to-date reported homicides in selected major U.S. cities, 2023 to 2024​

What about the other 208?:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back