Thanks Hillary! This Means A Lot -

- considering the itchy anal polyp you chose for your VP: the biggest dimwitted numbnut ever to soil the Commonwealth.

Hillary Clinton: Biden has 'great choices' for running mate to help defeat 'wannabe authoritarian'
That 'anal polyp' got a Harvard Law degree and served as VA senator and governor. What are your qualifications to judge him?

It true Tim Kaine was no Donald Trump and that maybe why he lost. On the other hand Tim Kaine is no Donald Trump, that's why he deserved to win.
Trump is our president, what are your qualifications to judge him?

Wheee this is fun!
I don't refer to him as a spoiled, childish, narcissistic, bully, since I'm not a psychologist but I can, and do, condemn his record as president.
which parts of his record? please be specific and let me know what you would have done or he should have done.

the generic TRUMP SUCKS has run its course.
Broken promises, broken treaties, broken laws, broken economy, broken health care system. Also, he has broken my heart.
so you've got nothing specific but an emotional run down your favorite pity rollercoaster.

got it.
Give me a break. If you still don't believe Trump has broken promises, treaties, and laws, facts will not change your mind.
oh give me a fucking break. if he's done all these you should be able to name them.

no one gives a fuck about the lefts emotional turmoil anymore.
It's not that I CAN'T name them, I just don't have the time for a complete inventory.

Broken promise: a replacement for Obamacare
Broken treaties: abrogated the Iran deal and has not replaced it with anything
Broken laws: the Trump charity was disbanded for various infractions
Fuck this vague whiney assed God you are 2 years old bullshit.
Thanks, I'm not God but I was right that "facts will not change your mind".

- considering the itchy anal polyp you chose for your VP: the biggest dimwitted numbnut ever to soil the Commonwealth.

Hillary Clinton: Biden has 'great choices' for running mate to help defeat 'wannabe authoritarian'
That 'anal polyp' got a Harvard Law degree and served as VA senator and governor. What are your qualifications to judge him?

It true Tim Kaine was no Donald Trump and that maybe why he lost. On the other hand Tim Kaine is no Donald Trump, that's why he deserved to win.

Wheee this is fun!
I don't refer to him as a spoiled, childish, narcissistic, bully, since I'm not a psychologist but I can, and do, condemn his record as president.
which parts of his record? please be specific and let me know what you would have done or he should have done.

Broken promises, broken treaties, broken laws, broken economy, broken health care system. Also, he has broken my heart.
so you've got nothing specific but an emotional run down your favorite pity rollercoaster.

got it.
Give me a break. If you still don't believe Trump has broken promises, treaties, and laws, facts will not change your mind.

Please list the promises, treaties and laws to facilitate the discussion.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.
oh give me a fucking break. if he's done all these you should be able to name them.

It's not that I CAN'T name them, I just don't have the time for a complete inventory.

except you didn't give me any facts.

i was right you never would. generic statements that are usually a very early starting point in any debate are far from a conclusion.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.

i was right you never would. generic statements that are usually a very early starting point in any debate are far from a conclusion.
Allow me to dumb it down for you:
Broken promise: a replacement for Obamacare​

During the 2016 campaign, Trump promised he had a plan for the replacement of Obamacare. He lied:
As a candidate for the White House, Donald Trump repeatedly promised that he would “immediately” replace President Barack Obama’s health care law with a plan of his own that would provide “insurance for everybody.”​
Back then, Trump made it sound that his plan — “much less expensive and much better” than the Affordable Care Act — was imminent. And he put drug companies on notice that their pricing power no longer would be “politically protected.”​
Nearly three years after taking office, Americans still are waiting for Trump’s big health insurance reveal. Prescription drug prices have edged lower, but with major legislation stuck in Congress it’s unclear if that relief is the start of a trend or merely a blip.​

TRUMP: OBAMACARE REPLACEMENT COMING IN 'A COUPLE OF WEEKS'
BY THE HILL | FEBRUARY 20, 2017​
A plan to replace the Affordable Care Act will come "in a couple of weeks," President Trump said on Saturday. "We are going to be submitting in a couple of weeks a great healthcare plan that's going to take the place of the disaster known as ObamaCare," he said at a campaign rally in Melbourne, FL. "It will be repealed and replaced."​

We're still waiting.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump promised he had a plan for the replacement of Obamacare. He lied:
As a candidate for the White House, Donald Trump repeatedly promised that he would “immediately” replace President Barack Obama’s health care law with a plan of his own that would provide “insurance for everybody.”​
Back then, Trump made it sound that his plan — “much less expensive and much better” than the Affordable Care Act — was imminent. And he put drug companies on notice that their pricing power no longer would be “politically protected.”​
Nearly three years after taking office, Americans still are waiting for Trump’s big health insurance reveal. Prescription drug prices have edged lower, but with major legislation stuck in Congress it’s unclear if that relief is the start of a trend or merely a blip.​

A plan to replace the Affordable Care Act will come "in a couple of weeks," President Trump said on Saturday. "We are going to be submitting in a couple of weeks a great healthcare plan that's going to take the place of the disaster known as ObamaCare," he said at a campaign rally in Melbourne, FL. "It will be repealed and replaced."​

We're still waiting.
again - there's a lot more to this than your surface level all you'll ever know bullshit. and since you've shown you are not wanting to talk but bitch, i see no point in bantering with you about it.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.

We're still waiting.
again - there's a lot more to this than your surface level all you'll ever know bullshit. and since you've shown you are not wanting to talk but bitch, i see no point in bantering with you about it.
You wanted facts, I gave you facts. I think it is you who are not wanting to talk but bitch. No surprise to me since I know that facts will not change your mind. BTW, you're a very poor spokesperson for your cause, I think you are embarrassing them (or at least you should be).

Wheee this is fun!

could you possibly be any more vague?

Wheee this is fun!

could you possibly be any more vague?
Better?

As a candidate for the White House, Donald Trump repeatedly promised that he would “immediately” replace President Barack Obama’s health care law with a plan of his own that would provide “insurance for everybody.”

Back then, Trump made it sound that his plan — “much less expensive and much better” than the Affordable Care Act — was imminent. And he put drug companies on notice that their pricing power no longer would be “politically protected.”

Nearly three years after taking office, Americans still are waiting for Trump’s big health insurance reveal. Prescription drug prices have edged lower, but with major legislation stuck in Congress it’s unclear if that relief is the start of a trend or merely a blip.

BY THE HILL | FEBRUARY 20, 2017

A plan to replace the Affordable Care Act will come "in a couple of weeks," President Trump said on Saturday. "We are going to be submitting in a couple of weeks a great healthcare plan that's going to take the place of the disaster known as ObamaCare," he said at a campaign rally in Melbourne, FL. "It will be repealed and replaced."

Wheee this is fun!

got it.

We're still waiting.
You wanted facts, I gave you facts. I think it is you who are not wanting to talk but bitch. No surprise to me since I know that facts will not change your mind. BTW, you're a very poor spokesperson for your cause, I think you are embarrassing them (or at least you should be).
And another dick head checks in.

Gnight.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.
/—-/ Name them or STFU

Wheee this is fun!

got it.
/—-/ Name them or STFU

As a candidate for the White House, Donald Trump repeatedly promised that he would “immediately” replace President Barack Obama’s health care law with a plan of his own that would provide “insurance for everybody.”

Back then, Trump made it sound that his plan — “much less expensive and much better” than the Affordable Care Act — was imminent. And he put drug companies on notice that their pricing power no longer would be “politically protected.”

Nearly three years after taking office, Americans still are waiting for Trump’s big health insurance reveal. Prescription drug prices have edged lower, but with major legislation stuck in Congress it’s unclear if that relief is the start of a trend or merely a blip.

A plan to replace the Affordable Care Act will come "in a couple of weeks," President Trump said on Saturday. "We are going to be submitting in a couple of weeks a great healthcare plan that's going to take the place of the disaster known as ObamaCare," he said at a campaign rally in Melbourne, FL. "It will be repealed and replaced."

We're still waiting.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.
/—-/ Name them or STFU

We're still waiting.
/—-/ Remember John McCain??? His one vote stopped end and replace. And you Libtards cheered him for it. But it’s always Orange Man Bad.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.
/—-/ Name them or STFU

We're still waiting.
/—-/ Remember John McCain??? His one vote stopped end and replace. And you Libtards cheered him for it. But it’s always Orange Man Bad.
imrs.php

You're rewriting history. McCain and other GOP senators voted against a “skinny repeal.” This would have repealed the individual and employer mandates but it would have left much of the rest of the law intact, including Medicaid expansion. There was NO REPLACEMENT PLAN because the GOP couldn't agree to one.

Forum List

Back