Thanks Hillary! This Means A Lot -

Oh my gawd will Bill's wife ever sink back down into the primordial ooze she slithered out of?

1597006110147.png

- considering the itchy anal polyp you chose for your VP: the biggest dimwitted numbnut ever to soil the Commonwealth.

Hillary Clinton: Biden has 'great choices' for running mate to help defeat 'wannabe authoritarian'
That 'anal polyp' got a Harvard Law degree and served as VA senator and governor. What are your qualifications to judge him?

It true Tim Kaine was no Donald Trump and that maybe why he lost. On the other hand Tim Kaine is no Donald Trump, that's why he deserved to win.

- considering the itchy anal polyp you chose for your VP: the biggest dimwitted numbnut ever to soil the Commonwealth.

Hillary Clinton: Biden has 'great choices' for running mate to help defeat 'wannabe authoritarian'
That 'anal polyp' got a Harvard Law degree and served as VA senator and governor. What are your qualifications to judge him?

I have a few myself, and I'm a long time citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia as well. He hasn't done shit for any one here in either costume. He's no more than a rubber-stamp for the Party.

It true Tim Kaine was no Donald Trump and that maybe why he lost. On the other hand Tim Kaine is no Donald Trump, that's why he deserved to win.
Trump is our president, what are your qualifications to judge him?

Wheee this is fun!

Wheee this is fun!
I don't refer to him as a spoiled, childish, narcissistic, bully, since I'm not a psychologist but I can, and do, condemn his record as president.

Yeah right. Hillary has plenty of great ideas. She picked Tim 'the cat in the hat' Kaine for her running mate. I'm glad I'm going golfing and I won't be around to watch the circus this pick is sure to be. It doesn't really matter who he takes.

Wheee this is fun!
I don't refer to him as a spoiled, childish, narcissistic, bully, since I'm not a psychologist but I can, and do, condemn his record as president.
which parts of his record? please be specific and let me know what you would have done or he should have done.

the generic TRUMP SUCKS has run its course.

Wheee this is fun!
which parts of his record? please be specific and let me know what you would have done or he should have done.

Broken promises, broken treaties, broken laws, broken economy, broken health care system. Also, he has broken my heart.

Wheee this is fun!

Broken promises, broken treaties, broken laws, broken economy, broken health care system. Also, he has broken my heart.
so you've got nothing specific but an emotional run down your favorite pity rollercoaster.

got it.

Wheee this is fun!

so you've got nothing specific but an emotional run down your favorite pity rollercoaster.

got it.
Give me a break. If you still don't believe Trump has broken promises, treaties, and laws, facts will not change your mind.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.
Give me a break. If you still don't believe Trump has broken promises, treaties, and laws, facts will not change your mind.
oh give me a fucking break. if he's done all these you should be able to name them.

no one gives a fuck about the lefts emotional turmoil anymore.

Hell Obummer did as much and look at the damage that asshole brought upon the nation. I'm beginning to look at a Harward degree as a disqualifier. The biggest dumbasses we've had in the Whitehouse had degrees from Harvard including Obummer and W the dumbass.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.
oh give me a fucking break. if he's done all these you should be able to name them.

It's not that I CAN'T name them, I just don't have the time for a complete inventory.

Broken promise: a replacement for Obamacare
Broken treaties: abrogated the Iran deal and has not replaced it with anything
Broken laws: the Trump charity was disbanded for various infractions

Wheee this is fun!

got it.

Please list the promises, treaties and laws to facilitate the discussion.

Wheee this is fun!

got it.

It's not that I CAN'T name them, I just don't have the time for a complete inventory.

Broken promise: a replacement for Obamacare
Broken treaties: abrogated the Iran deal and has not replaced it with anything
Broken laws: the Trump charity was disbanded for various infractions
Fuck this vague whiney assed God you are 2 years old bullshit.

Forum List

Back