Do you notice how gun control legislation proposed by democrats never has anything to fo with banning all guns or going to…

And yet you are living under the umbrella of freedom provided by 18 year old Soldiers, Marines, Seaman, and Airmen ?
They can use them on the battlefield. And we don't let them drink. We let them die on the battlefield but they can't buy a beer? What's up with that?

You stupid retarded leftist asshole, if you think for one microsecond I can't get ammo you're dumber than a stump.
I'm just joking lighten up beverly. This weekend we shot guns

410's
450 bushmaster
The Judge
1911 Ruger 45
10 pump bb gun

What a blast. All the kids under our supervision.

Yea, sorry, but 18 year olds are stupid. I just hung out with 6 17 year olds this weekend. The age should be 21, just like with alcohol.

It doesn't "Resemble" a Military Weapon. It shares almost 100% of the parts with one. And it's as deadly as the most resent M-16A4 that the Military is currently using.

AFter the shooting in 2009, schools tightened up and the record for body count got harder to hit. The Standard Semi Auto Rifles and Handguns could no longer compete for the "Record". Only the AR-15 could carry that mantle. And what was created for gun sales was a Cult. That same cult is the reason that those shootings are continuing today and the record is sought after.

Am I after all guns? Nope. But I am after the cult.
Us liberals own guns and we respect the 2nd amendment. We support his right to buy a gun or not buy a gun if he so chooses. Why can't he do that for us with abortion? His guns are going to kill people. They don't want to ban guns because people use them to murder other people. But they want to ban other people from getting abortions.

Most Republicans appreciate abortion and they don't want inner city poor people having more kids. This banning abortion is only to make about 25% of the Republicans happy.

Us liberals own guns and we respect the 2nd amendment. We support his right to buy a gun or not buy a gun if he so chooses. Why can't he do that for us with abortion? His guns are going to kill people. They don't want to ban guns because people use them to murder other people. But they want to ban other people from getting abortions.

Most Republicans appreciate abortion and they don't want inner city poor people having more kids. This banning abortion is only to make about 25% of the Republicans happy.
Guns don't kill anyone, they are inanimate objects. A gun as morally neutral as a hammer or baseball bat.

I don't care what you think at this point. You are doing a MAGA routine and gaslighting the subject. Stay on point or don't post.

Guns don't kill anyone, they are inanimate objects. A gun as morally neutral as a hammer or baseball bat.

Stop making this argument. We all know this. You aren't being clever or telling us anything we haven't already heard before.

Seriously. Do you think there is one person on USMB who has never heard the saying, 'guns don't kill people...."?

There is something wrong with the American people. There was not something wrong with the American people when the founders wrote the 2nd amendment. If there was, they may have added some verbiage or caviats.

I'm just joking lighten up beverly. This weekend we shot guns

410's
450 bushmaster
The Judge
1911 Ruger 45
10 pump bb gun

What a blast. All the kids under our supervision.

Yea, sorry, but 18 year olds are stupid. I just hung out with 6 17 year olds this weekend. The age should be 21, just like with alcohol.
The age should be TWELVE, just like with pilot's licenses and amateur radio licenses.

Every child should have a weapon in his hand before age 10. Some will take to it, some won't.

The age should be TWELVE, just like with pilot's licenses and amateur radio licenses.

Every child should have a weapon in his hand before age 10. Some will take to it, some won't.
Well then the age for me to marry a girl should be 14. Just like it was back then. Right?

We let 6 boys shoot our guns this weekend. 17 year olds. We were very strict and careful. They were not. Kept making mistakes. They are all idiots, lazy, careless, not responsible boys.

We should absolutely raise the age to 21. A lot of lives will be saved.

In the military, they hand the guns out to 18 year olds, watch over them, then collect the guns and put them away. Everyone doesn't get an assault rifle and they are told to carry their loaded guns around everywhere with them just in case because the only way to stop a bad guy is a good guy with a gun blabla. Why not? Because those are a bunch of hot head young immature boys. Of course that's who we send off to war to go die for your capitalism. They're idiots.

You're 18. You Can't Rent A Car, Hit The Club Or Buy Cigarettes — But You Can Get An AR-15?​

Don’t think about becoming a Lyft driver, gambling in Vegas or going on a Royal Caribbean cruise alone. In the vast majority of states, you can’t even rent a car or smoke weed either.

But you can legally go out and buy an AR-15

Forum List

Back