Thanks, Barry! Iran launches nuclear-capable missile tests monthly since Obama deal

under continuous International Atomic Energy Agency surveillance of centrifuge manufacturing and storage facilities.

yeah, thanks Obama, keep an eye on them.

under continuous International Atomic Energy Agency surveillance of centrifuge manufacturing and storage facilities.

yeah, thanks Obama, keep an eye on them.
Yeah thank Obama that inspectors cannot see any military installations. Thanks for nothing.

Iran has fired 23 ballistic missiles since start of 2015 nuclear deal, explosive report shows

"Iran has aggressively pursued its ballistic missile program since agreeing to the 2015 nuclear deal, regularly launching nuclear-capable missiles in what critics consider a violation of the spirit of the deal, according to a report obtained by Fox News.

The report shows Iran has fired some 23 missiles since signing the deal, including as many as 16 of which were nuclear-capable. The controversial deal reached with the Obama administration did not include a ban on missiles, and Iran and European signatories to the agreement stress international inspectors have certified Iran in compliance."

What an awesome (Un-Constitutional) Treaty Negotiator who had the US's best interest In mind the whole time!

:rolleyes:

Prove they are nuclear capable , the agreement was nuclear weapons not missiles. They have every right to self defense even if Israel, SA and the US do not like it.

Of course after Syria , Iran is the next country Israel and SA want gone. And we are going to help them, just like Syria.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you took his butt to school.:up: Just so you know,I am NOW with you on Trump.I gave him a chance and thought he might be our first REAL president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel.

I mean all the CIA controlled news were attacking him unlike they did Obama or Bush so you can understand WHY i thought he might be different than each puppet president of Israel since JFK but I am now awake though and now see the orange clown for the true fraud he really is.
Celebrities criticize Trump cuts to Palestinian refugees

thse facts cannot be denied he is no different than bush or obama.

On September 22, Iran released video footage of a missile test, just a few hours after the country displayed a projectile during a military parade. The next day, Trump responded on Twitter. “Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel. They are also working with North Korea. Not much of an agreement we have!” he said, referring to the Iran nuclear deal.

The problem is the Iranian video shows images from a failed missile launch in January, and US intelligence officials say they “picked up no indication” of a new test. Israeli security officials also confirm the video shows images from earlier this year.

nah, just because hes a lying son of a bitch, Trump wouldnt lie.

Iran has fired 23 ballistic missiles since start of 2015 nuclear deal, explosive report shows

"Iran has aggressively pursued its ballistic missile program since agreeing to the 2015 nuclear deal, regularly launching nuclear-capable missiles in what critics consider a violation of the spirit of the deal, according to a report obtained by Fox News.

The report shows Iran has fired some 23 missiles since signing the deal, including as many as 16 of which were nuclear-capable. The controversial deal reached with the Obama administration did not include a ban on missiles, and Iran and European signatories to the agreement stress international inspectors have certified Iran in compliance."

What an awesome (Un-Constitutional) Treaty Negotiator who had the US's best interest In mind the whole time!

Prove they are nuclear capable , the agreement was nuclear weapons not missiles. They have every right to self defense even if Israel, SA and the US do not like it.

Of course after Syria , Iran is the next country Israel and SA want gone. And we are going to help them, just like Syria.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you took his butt to school.:up: Just so you know,I am NOW with you on Trump.I gave him a chance and thought he might be our first REAL president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel.

I mean all the CIA controlled news were attacking him unlike they did Obama or Bush so you can understand WHY i thought he might be different than each puppet president of Israel since JFK but I am now awake though and now see the orange clown for the true fraud he really is.
Celebrities criticize Trump cuts to Palestinian refugees

thse facts cannot be denied he is no different than bush or obama.
So you can't read, either. At least in your ignorance you have unity. :p

The Article Title reads:

Iran launches nuclear-capable missile tests monthly since Obama deal

Now can you please take your sister / wife back to the kids' table and leave the discussion to the adults?!

Good Lord, in response to how Iran has continued to develop their missile technology under Barry (as Barry allowed North Korea to do - Can you say 'Barry's / Hillary's FAILED Foreign Policy? Not if you are a Liberal...) and thanks to his Un-Constitutional 'Treaty' , we get illiterate snowflakes who can't read and doesn't know what the hell 'nuclear-capable missiles' means. (BTW, it means missiles capable of CARRYING a nuclear payload'.)

Why would anyone, except maybe Fox News, expect a nuclear deal to have an impact on ballistic missiles? :cuckoo:
Thank you again for exposing the depth and breadth of snowflake / Liberal IGNORANCE!

Good GOD....it is amazing that you have NO CLUE about what was in Barry's treasonous personal Un-Constitutional 'Treaty'! For instance, his 'treaty' dropped almost all sanctions against Iran, gave them BILLIONS and BILLIONS to spend on their nuclear and missile programs, allowed Iran to be able to obtain technology again from other nations where they were prohibited before

No wonder Gruber AND Hillary described Democratic Party voters as stupid and easily manipulated and why you all followed Barry like sheep.

upload_2018-1-25_15-2-12.jpeg

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azquotes.com%2Fpicture-quotes%2Fquote-lack-of-transparency-is-a-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-jonathan-gruber-124-87-92.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azquotes.com%2Fauthor%2F57846-Jonathan_Gruber&docid=zl_HPIABCbGB0M&tbnid=VVWj6glZVhio_M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwirrb-R9PPYAhVNrFMKHU_jDBkQMwguKAgwCA..i&w=850&h=400&bih=946&biw=1422&q=gruber%20the%20average%20democrat%20voter%20is%20stupid&ved=0ahUKEwirrb-R9PPYAhVNrFMKHU_jDBkQMwguKAgwCA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-1-25_15-2-44.jpeg
[/URL]

Do yourself - and the rest of us - a favor and read this - educate yourself:

Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway

Prove they are nuclear capable , the agreement was nuclear weapons not missiles. They have every right to self defense if Israel, SA and the US do not like it.
Thank you for proving YOU CAN NOT READ!

Bwuhahahaha.....

Please go back to the kids' table and let the adults talk.

No, the only reason Iran is considered terrorist is due to Israel and Saudi Arabia who are rogue. The deal was made with P5 +1 and the IAEA and just because you EVANs worship the Jews, the GOP , Haley and Trump is making up propaganda about them. Pence is also a moron.

Why would anyone, except maybe Fox News, expect a nuclear deal to have an impact on ballistic missiles? :cuckoo:
Thank you again for exposing the depth and breadth of snowflake / Liberal IGNORANCE!

Good GOD....it is amazing that you have NO CLUE about what was in Barry's treasonous personal Un-Constitutional 'Treaty'! For instance, his 'treaty' dropped almost all sanctions against Iran, gave them BILLIONS and BILLIONS to spend on their nuclear and missile programs, allowed Iran to be able to obtain technology again from other nations where they were prohibited before

No wonder Gruber AND Hillary described Democratic Party voters as stupid and easily manipulated and why you all followed Barry like sheep.

View attachment 173421

View attachment 173422

Do yourself - and the rest of us - a favor and read this - educate yourself:

Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway
I get it, unlike most of the world. you think the deal was a bad one. What I don't see anywhere in the deal is any mention of restrictions on missiles.

Why would anyone think those missiles are going to eventually carry nuclear warheads? Dummy.
If you agreed to by a car from GM would you feel cheated if they refused to throw in a boat too?
Hypothetical situations prove 0. Iran is run by Twelvers. Do some research and then tell me why they are even allowed to be in power.

Why would anyone think those missiles are going to eventually carry nuclear warheads? Dummy.
If you agreed to by a car from GM would you feel cheated if they refused to throw in a boat too?
Hypothetical situations prove 0. Iran is run by Twelvers. Do some research and then tell me why they are even allowed to be in power.
So you agree that the belief that Iranian missiles will carry nukes is hypothetical?

So you agree that the belief that Iranian missiles will carry nukes is hypothetical?
No I don't. They have said they will use the bomb. Did you find out anything about "Twelvers"?

NO.

Democrats said North Korea would ever have a nuke years ago, that their nuclear program was a sham and 'extortion' to get food/oil/etc...

How'd that work out?

Why would the world's leading exporter / source of terrorism in the world, according to Obama's own Intel agencies, want to acquire and use a nuclear bomb?!

:p

Forum List

Back