Thank you Wal-Mart, from a libertarian

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I just wanted to give a round of applause for Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart boosts the economy. They re-sell the common crap everyone buys for less than other people do. They don't have services, they don't add any value, they just re-sell stuff made by someone else. People go there because it costs less to buy the same thing. That means that they have money to buy other things, which means they are ... wealthier.

Wal-Mart particularly helps the lower and middle classes. Hey, I hardly ever go to Wal-Mart, I'm willing to pay more for convenience. But every time I drive by they are packed, and with average and crappy cars. People struggling to earn a living. Good job.

Wal-Mart is great for the job market. They hire low skilled workers in droves. Workers who have trouble getting work anywhere else. The best of those will go on to leave and get better jobs, then they'll hire another low skilled worker to replace them and give them a shot. And like all employers, they pay all their employees market rates, what they are worth. We know that because they take the job. No one else is offering them more.

Why do liberals hate them? Low skilled workers getting a shot to improve their lot in life without government assistance? That's a threat to them all. Why would they not hate them?

So, I ask you all to applaud Wal-Mart. Good job!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back