Thank you Tea Party!

You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression. Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.
What happened to Jobs, Jobs, Jobs?
The Independent Voter has been watching and ALL polls say they want compromise, but you refuse. So you will pay in November 2012. I assure you, YOU WILL PAY!

You are all one termers. I hope it was worth it.

LOL YOU GUYS ARE TOAST. WE INTEND ON ROBBING YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN AND ANYONE AFTER. WE ARE DEMOCRATS. We represent Wallstreet

Hey stupid...........it's Wall St. that is represented by the Republicans. Whenever someone from the GOP says "the people", they are only talking about the uber wealthy and the corporations.

Want proof? Look at all the union busting being done by the GOP.

Try again retard.

there is ONE party that can stop this insanity.

The ones who started it by swinging the debt ceiling like an axe.

That is the republican party

They are being held hostage by the "Grover" crowd. The GOP is on its way out, along with its. mostly retarded cousins, the baggers. :clap2:

And when Michelle's headache is over, she really wants to see default.

All the republicans have to do to stop this crisis is to pass a clean debt ceiling bill

All the Democrats need to do is cut spending, stop new programs, and get serious about the economy. Stop worrying about 2012 and govern, you know, the reason BO is making over $400k per year + perks and saying he wants his taxes raised. You and he know of course, that no one is preventing him and those he purports to speak for from writing 6, 7, 8 digit checks to the general fund, voluntarily.

Your party is holding the American people hostage.

Stop it

You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great . Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.
The Independent Voter has been watching and ALL polls say they want compromise, but you refuse. So you will pay in November 2012. I assure you, YOU WILL PAY!

LOL YOU GUYS ARE TOAST. WE INTEND ON ROBBING YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN AND ANYONE AFTER. WE ARE DEMOCRATS. We represent Wallstreet

Hey stupid...........it's Wall St. that is represented by the Republicans. Whenever someone from the GOP says "the people", they are only talking about the uber wealthy and the corporations.

Want proof? Look at all the union busting being done by the GOP.

Try again retard.

WELL MORON. The people at sachs and freddie and fannie work for Obamas criminal team. As he warned, scared and threatened the seniors about there checks he was secretly telling banks we got your back.
'

You couldnt get much further from reality if you tried.

I think it is safe to assume the Tea Party has contributed little to none of the debt.

They were sent to DC to stop runaway spending. The left didn't get it. Now we have the heart of the issue at hand. Too much debt. The left still can't see a connection. After they HAVE to vote for a debt ceiling bill with spending cuts in it, they still won't get it.

I think it is safe to assume the Tea Party has contributed little to none of the debt.

They were sent to DC to stop runaway spending. The left didn't get it. Now we have the heart of the issue at hand. Too much debt. The left still can't see a connection. After they HAVE to vote for a debt ceiling bill with spending cuts in it, they still won't get it.

I hope they don't vote for one! Crash the economy. The GOP and the Baggers will be a note in history books. COUNT ON IT!

:lol:

A movement that wasn't born until sometime in 2010 "created the greatest economic crisis since the greate depression"....

:rofl::rofl:

Funniest thread of the day by far.....lol

You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression. Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.

Damn straight! Hey, I have an idea......let's tax those rich criminals and keep on partying like it's 1999!!! Moron.

I hope they don't vote for one! Crash the economy. The GOP and the Baggers will be a note in history books. COUNT ON IT!

A no vote by Democrats will cause the crash, not the bill they don't like.

All the republicans have to do to stop this crisis is to pass a clean debt ceiling bill

All the Democrats need to do is cut spending, stop new programs, and get serious about the economy. Stop worrying about 2012 and govern, you know, the reason BO is making over $400k per year + perks and saying he wants his taxes raised. You and he know of course, that no one is preventing him and those he purports to speak for from writing 6, 7, 8 digit checks to the general fund, voluntarily.

Your party is holding the American people hostage.

Stop it

Your party is fucking the American people in the ass...

Stop it...

What does this have to do with the price of tea in the fucking President and Democrat-controlled Senate hasn't proposed shit while the House has passed two clear budget proposals.

Forum List

Back