Thank You President Biden!

BIDEN IS DOOMED!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You are confused Moon Bat.

You don't know jackshit about Vietnam Moon Bat. All you know is what Hollywood told you.

I was sent over to Vietnam in late 1967 by that shithead Democrat LBJ that was poring in hundreds of thousands of troops. I was pulled out in early 1970 by Nixon, who was getting the troops out.

Go read a History book Moon Bat. You Libtard idiots don't any more about History than you know about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.
go suck trumps dick, and lick his asshole. Oh wait, he didn't do vietname and wanted to end this war. OMG

Despite Republican lies and attempts to sabotage, he is working for the American people, not dark money special interests. He successfully ended a 20 year war with very few casualties and even brought all the dogs home.

Yet, Republicans...

What did Benedict Biden know and when did he know it?

go suck trumps dick, and lick his asshole. Oh wait, he didn't do vietname and wanted to end this war. OMG

You are totally ignorant of History Moon Bat. Very typical for an uneducated Moon Bat.

That shithead Democrat assholes LBJ escalated the war from a few advisors sent by JFK to hundreds of thousands of combat troops. I know I was one of them. Troops that were sent on stupid missions to fight the enemy on their terms on their turf. That stupid typical Democrat incompetency. That caused tens of thousands unnecessary Americans deaths.

Nixon was much smarter than the Democrat idiots. He withdrew the American combat troops and took the war to the filthy murderous Communists in the North and that caused them end the war and sign the Paris Peace Accord. I know because I was one of the troops Nixon withdrew. That peace treaty recognized the sovereignty of the South to exist, which was the objective all along.

Of course the filthy ass Democrats being the shitheads they are could not stand the fact that the US and our allies prevailed over the Communists so they voted in Congress to defund South Vietnam giving the Communists the green light to invade.

I know you don't know you ass from a hole in the ground about the war because you didn't see the real history in a movie but those are facts, Jack.

You idiot Moon Bats are just as ignorant of History as you are of Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

Go read a History book so you don't embarrass yourself whenever you post your stupid placard level statements about something you know very little about.

Despite Republican lies and attempts to sabotage, he is working for the American people, not dark money special interests. He successfully ended a 20 year war with very few casualties and even brought all the dogs home.

Yet, Republicans...

Yeah sure. This regime is one continual lie and a threat to the country. No truth comes out of their mouth

Forum List

Back