Thank God the SB is Over

so even if the niners had gone down and scored a touchdown instead of a field goal the chiefs would have got the ball back right?
Yup, and I think that is where the controversy was. Some people believe the mindset would have been different if the SF defense had started the outcome might have been different. Meh? It was the worst SB I've ever watched. No continuity to the game. As soon as I got interested, there would be a string of commercials and any momentum in either direction would be lost. Just a bunch of rich folks hobnobbing. Not a Swifty, so that didn't help either. I think I'll probably go skiing on SB Sunday from now on--the slopes will be unpopulated.

Yup, and I think that is where the controversy was. Some people believe the mindset would have been different if the SF defense had started the outcome might have been different. Meh? It was the worst SB I've ever watched. No continuity to the game. As soon as I got interested, there would be a string of commercials and any momentum in either direction would be lost. Just a bunch of rich folks hobnobbing. Not a Swifty, so that didn't help either. I think I'll probably go skiing on SB Sunday from now on--the slopes will be unpopulated.
yeah i only watched the game this time because i knew the chiefs had an excellent chance of winning and i wanted to see that happen because i got so tired of hearing over and over again ovet the years how the cheatriots-the team that has disgraced the sport of football with belicheat and shady brady having scandal after scandal that in college you get kicked out of the program for which proves the NFL is as corrupt as our government is,i wanted the chiefs to win because of that,it will be a much refreashing change now hearing over the years how the chiefs were the last to do it. this game and the rams superbowl are the only superbowls i have watched sense the pats seahawks superbowl which was like 9 years ago.

1708200348726.png

No wonder nobody knows the rules anymore. They change them for that one game. Sometimes I swear they change rules just for the sake of changing something every year.
Whatever makes their choreography work. I just watched The Boys in The Boat and it has a prime example of how and why they change rules when the crew gets to the Berlin Olympics. Gambling and corruption.

Yeah, I only watched the game this time because I knew the Chiefs had an excellent chance of winning and I wanted to see that happen because I got so tired of hearing over and over again over the years how the Cheatriots-the team that has disgraced the sport of football with Belicheat and Shady Brady having scandal after scandal that in college you get kicked out of the program for which proves the NFL is as corrupt as our government is, I wanted the Chiefs to win because of that, It will be a much refreashing change now hearing over the years how the Chiefs were the last to do it. This game and the Rams Super Bowl are the only SB's I have watched sense the Pats Seahawks SB which was like 9 years ago.

I can understand the country is over the SB w/ The Chiefs winning yet again! People outside of the state of MO want to move on! When it comes to fave SB, Ioved Foles actually outplaying Brady in SB LII when QB of Phili! When it comes to KC, I appreciate the tough playoff games they had to overcome; usually down by double digits late! Poor Houston has never recovered from loss to Mahomes up 24-0! Hilarious! :auiqs.jpg::stir: :nono:

I can understand the country is over the SB w/ The Chiefs winning yet again! People outside of the state of MO want to move on! When it comes to fave SB, Ioved Foles actually outplaying Brady in SB LII when QB of Phili! When it comes to KC, I appreciate the tough playoff games they had to overcome; usually down by double digits late! Poor Houston has never recovered from loss to Mahomes up 24-0! Hilarious! :auiqs.jpg::stir: :nono:
The thing thst is impressive about the chiefs is they have proved that you DONT have to cheat to achieve greatness.

Forum List

Back