Thank God Biden's Working On Inflation

How does all of Hunters crimes benefit Biden? No one is positive but it is happening.
Well, the wind is blowing so hard in here it blew over unintended sagebrush of sixth degree of association.(Which has absolutely no association with the theme of the OP)

I was unaware that Trump was in this thread. You really are straining the veins to attack with failure this morn.
I didn't know trump was in any of the threads in here. What's his user name?

Orangeman was a draft dodging coward, remind me again of how he saved the world and lost his empire of wealth helping everyone out and acting like the messiah.
2019 lowest American unemployment for Blacks in the history of the stat. So, now you're against the black culture. wow. Admitting that out loud with no regret. amazing.

Great, destroy the country with leftist policies which fuel inflation and this is the best he can do? This is what we have to look forward to from Biden & Co.? Meanwhile, Biden's fed is working on fighting inflation by pushing us into recession.

The extent to which the package, known as the Inflation Reduction Act, could alleviate the most rapid price gains in 40 years remains to be seen. But many economists agreed that the tax and other provisions would likely help reduce price pressures somewhat, although the overall effect is likely to be modest and potentially will not be felt for months or years.

One thing he does seem to be doing well is improving the Russian economy.

I bet 2020 wasn't.
yeah that hoax wuhan shit the demofks pushed destroyed the globe. But you and your elite friends ate it all up. you couldn't wait to destroy humanity. I get it.

Actually, it was a combination of post and pre-pandemic policies that have destabilized the economy since 2020.
Translation: Biden & Co don't take any responsibility for anything. It's all someone else's fault. I've got an idea though. Let's let the voters decide in November. And then when you guys take a thrashing your line will be, "that historically happens anyway so we're just going to stay on the course we're on".

2019 lowest American unemployment for Blacks in the history of the stat. So, now you're against the black culture. wow. Admitting that out loud with no regret. amazing.
I don't think you are taking into account that you aren't black if you don't vote for Biden.

Translation: Biden & Co don't take any responsibility for anything. It's all someone else's fault. I've got an idea though. Let's let the voters decide in November. And then when you guys take a thrashing your line will be, "that historically happens anyway so we're just going to stay on the course we're on".
FB_IMG_1657109780105.jpg

It’s never a demofks fault. They are all superhuman.

Yet xiden’s 50 years are all failures

Extreme weather events, from droughts to floods, have inflated global food prices beyond the effects of the Russia-Ukraine war — and climate change will only continue to stress crop yields.

"The climate is the No. 1 reason why food prices go up," Sal Gilbertie, president and CEO of Teucrium Funds (CORN), told Yahoo Finance Live (video above). "It happens all the time. If you look at the last six or seven times that global grains have risen, all but one — and that would be the Ukraine war — are caused by weather, and it's usually a drought. It's usually not enough rain. That's associated with heat. And we've seen that around the world."

Joe should wave his magic wand and make climate change go away, along with inflation.

Extreme weather events, from droughts to floods, have inflated global food prices beyond the effects of the Russia-Ukraine war — and climate change will only continue to stress crop yields.

"The climate is the No. 1 reason why food prices go up," Sal Gilbertie, president and CEO of Teucrium Funds (CORN), told Yahoo Finance Live (video above). "It happens all the time. If you look at the last six or seven times that global grains have risen, all but one — and that would be the Ukraine war — are caused by weather, and it's usually a drought. It's usually not enough rain. That's associated with heat. And we've seen that around the world."

Joe should wave his magic wand and make climate change go away, along with inflation.
It’s not unusual. Happened over history. You need something unique

Great, destroy the country with leftist policies which fuel inflation and this is the best he can do? This is what we have to look forward to from Biden & Co.? Meanwhile, Biden's fed is working on fighting inflation by pushing us into recession.

The extent to which the package, known as the Inflation Reduction Act, could alleviate the most rapid price gains in 40 years remains to be seen. But many economists agreed that the tax and other provisions would likely help reduce price pressures somewhat, although the overall effect is likely to be modest and potentially will not be felt for months or years.

/——-/ Joe is raising taxes on those making $30k and more. Joe lied again.

Forum List

Back