Thank God Biden's Working On Inflation

You bitch no matter what he does, so we can just leave it at that.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, seems to me the left have bitched about Trump nonstop for five yeras now, no matter what he does. Glad to know though that you are perfectly fine with paying huge prices for everything and will continue doing so.

You don't understand, their is literally nothing Joe or the democrats can do to make our lives better because Putin and Big Oil done it.

Should be a good campaign slogan for the fall.
Don't forget, orange man bad.

If that is the only realm you can exist in then go fer it, buddy.
Yes, some Americans put their country before their party on own selfishness....I know, I know...this is hard for a dembot like yourself to grasp

So? Biden is president. What is he doing about inflation, other than making it worse? Oh yeah, I forgot, he's going to throw us into a recession in order to tame inflation.
punishing the stupid americans who did and didn't vote for him. He hates americans. moonglob is a xiden ass smoocher. He enjoys wasting his money. But I say fk him for thinking he can waste mine. Just saying that so it's out there.

sure he does, you all said orangeman bad did. Now you're changing your course? hahahahaahahahaha you are a waste of oxygen.
I was unaware that Trump was in this thread. You really are straining the veins to attack with failure this morn.

I have yet to see one who has in my lifetime.
orangeman bad put country before party every fking day. So, unless you completely lost your sense of smell, wuhan buddie, then you have.

orangeman bad put country before party every fking day. So, unless you completely lost your sense of smell, wuhan buddie, then you have.
Orangeman was a draft dodging coward, remind me again of how he saved the world and lost his empire of wealth helping everyone out and acting like the messiah.

The president doesn't run the nation by themselves.
LOL. Which is why the OP says Biden & Co.. Yes, you are quite correct. It is leftist policies, not just Biden alone, which have brought on high inflation and recession. And, yes, we are in a recession.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, seems to me the left have bitched about Trump nonstop for five yeras now, no matter what he does. Glad to know though that you are perfectly fine with paying huge prices for everything and will continue doing so.
Trump increased prices through tariffs and you loved it.

LOL. Which is why the OP says Biden & Co.. Yes, you are quite correct. It is leftist policies, not just Biden alone, which have brought on high inflation and recession. And, yes, we are in a recession.
Actually, it was a combination of post and pre-pandemic policies that have destabilized the economy since 2020.

Forum List

Back