Thank God Biden's Working On Inflation

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Great, destroy the country with leftist policies which fuel inflation and this is the best he can do? This is what we have to look forward to from Biden & Co.? Meanwhile, Biden's fed is working on fighting inflation by pushing us into recession.

The extent to which the package, known as the Inflation Reduction Act, could alleviate the most rapid price gains in 40 years remains to be seen. But many economists agreed that the tax and other provisions would likely help reduce price pressures somewhat, although the overall effect is likely to be modest and potentially will not be felt for months or years.

Thank God Biden's Working On Inflation

There is no god.

How do I know?

Democrats are the PROOF there is no god.

1659106550112.png

The stuttering fuck said he was going to cure cancer too. I wonder how that's going....

Although, admittedly, the kung flu beat the entire regime into a puddle of piss and shit.... I'm not hopeful on the cancer thing.

What? I thought he said he was gonna end COVID too?

But then more people died of it than when Trump was President.

Great, destroy the country with leftist policies which fuel inflation and this is the best he can do? This is what we have to look forward to from Biden & Co.? Meanwhile, Biden's fed is working on fighting inflation by pushing us into recession.

The extent to which the package, known as the Inflation Reduction Act, could alleviate the most rapid price gains in 40 years remains to be seen. But many economists agreed that the tax and other provisions would likely help reduce price pressures somewhat, although the overall effect is likely to be modest and potentially will not be felt for months or years.

You don't understand, their is literally nothing Joe or the democrats can do to make our lives better because Putin and Big Oil done it.

Should be a good campaign slogan for the fall.

You bitch no matter what he does, so we can just leave it at that.
well I would have preferred he didn't create the chaos in the first place. But you give him a pass. insane.

create chaos to then try and compete against the chaos and take credit. even more insanity.

well I would have preferred he didn't create the chaos in the first place. But you give him a pass. insane.

create chaos to then try and compete against the chaos and take credit. even more insanity.
What chaos? Did you mess yer britches?

Forum List

Back