Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

I can't convince you of anything, fucking moron. Only you can educate yourself and that's an uphill battle for you. VERY uphill. Still, I can post evidence that what I said was not lies. It matters not to me if you accept reality or not.
I don't need to edecuate myself about all the lies Dims have told. They have been exposed countless times.

No, why would they? They weren't involved with Sedition Day.

If Trump wants equal time, he can have it just as those who testified under oath. I have no doubt that committee would give him as much ropetime as he wants.
Nancy Pelosi was.

You have no way of knowing what the “truth” is or that the committee is ignoring it.
The agent allegedly involved, (the fact witness), had already testified to the committee. For all you know, he’s already told the committee this.
Yes we do....we heard from the agents. No we know they didn't because they came out after her testimony and said it's not correct and have requested to come back...but the committee hasn't allowed it.

Moreover, we know, that if they had said this...the Committee would have used them in the public hearing

LOLOL

You're always the fucking moron...

a) Those two agents are not actually on record as saying she lied.
This falls into the, you can't prove a negative, category since there is no record of either Ornato or Engel stating Ornato didn't tell Hutchinson Trump lunged at the steering wheel. But as there's no record of any such revelations from them, (a) is not a lie.​

b) The committee welcomed them to come back again to testify.
From Fox News...​
Schiff said he would not discuss details of past testimony, said the committee would welcome those men to testify again
So (b) is not a lie.​

c) The secret service has said they're willing to have those agents testify.
From CBS News
"The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony," Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement to CBS News.
So (c) is not a lie.​

d) The committee was working with the secret service to have them come back again.
From Fox News
The Jan. 6 committee and the Secret Service are in discussions about whether one or both men will appear on camera.
So (d) is not a lie.​

e) You're a fucking moron.
This is evident in virtually every one of your posts. Even you once referred to yourself as a "fucking moron" and I've agreed with you ever since.​
So (e) is not a lie.​

f) Better luck next time.
Although I'm doubtful you can do better, here I'm just hoping you do.​
So (f) is not a lie.​

As always, you get everything wrong. That's an 'F' for you, fucking moron.

spank-gif.278780
Do you actually believe I'm going to go through everyone of these details and do a tit for tat with a moron like you?

The thing about debates in this forum is that you can post a lie in 5 seconds that might take me 15 minutes to chase down the information to dispute it. Of course, that's your intent - to waste all my time and wear me down.

I'm not playing that game, asshole.

The bottom line is that Hutchinson's testimony was hearsay. It's legally meaningless.

Last edited:
HOLY FUCK!!!!!
What a retard and proud to take the Trumptard short bus to his rallies.
There was no hearsay, you moron.
CONFIRMATION will be on the 12th.

Sure, and Tucker is for intellectuals

View attachment 666954.
There was no hearsay, you moron.

Um, Gossip Girl claims she was told what happened by others. That is the very definition of hearsay, Simp. :cuckoo:

You said Hutchinson lied. You can't prove that as neither Ornato nor Engel have yet to deny telling her that account which she claims Ornato conveyed to her. That's you lying.

See how easy that was?
She did lie. The SS says her account will be debunked by the agents if Nazi Piglosi ever let's them testify again.

Also, she claimed to write a letter that her boss says he wrote.

Gossip Girl is a liar, just like you.

That's already been answered, you idiot. They didn't go into detail about that.

You should write this down so you don't have to ask again.
Nope. No answer yet. Just the kind of claptrap spin you just posted, Simp.

You have no way of knowing what the “truth” is or that the committee is ignoring it.
The agent allegedly involved, (the fact witness), had already testified to the committee. For all you know, he’s already told the committee this.
If the agent already told the committee this why didn't they call him in open session instead of calling Gossip Girl for her hearsay?

Because you were lied to about them. Don’t you ever wonder why your “realities” never seem to materialize?
Where did I lie? Durham says she arranged the whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" conspiracy. Multiple crimes were committed when she did that.

Arrested development?
Many of these posters seem to be forever 14 in their logical and emotional reasoning.
I can't believe you talk about yourself that way.
No, they do not. When the EPA required scrubbers or filters or improved technology that was implemented at the plant level - as they have done repeatedly for decades, it was NOT at the grid level. The grid level approach began when the EPA mandated CO2 levels that simply could not be met by a coal fired plant under any circumstances in an effort, via a "generational shift", to move power generation from coal to natural gas and from natural gas to wind and solar. The problem here is that instead of reading the actual opinions, you fools are basing your opinions on the headlines (and only the headlines) you see on Fox, OAN and NewsMax.

* - As was clearly shown in the text I quoted from the dissenting opinion, above.
The only time the SC decision is when referring to the arguments offered by the EPA, so referring to that term is meaningless.

BTW, asshole, the SC decision, so every time you ask me to quote some argument from it you're just playing games. You know damn well no one is going to read that thing. Only an lying asshole would even suggest that someone do that. I leave that to the legal experts employed by the news outlets that I trust.

Last edited:
Yes, all she did was repeat rumors and hearsay. I don't take issue with that...the issue is the "Committee" using it, instead of the actual fact witnesses. They knew the truth, they knew the rumors weren't supported...and used it anyway
Telling that they preferred the hearsay to testimony from people who were there.

Forum List

Back