Texas turning blue

Wonder if he's conservative with a plan or just another good looking face. :dunno:

This person says all about Beto :thup:

1637202010722.png

I find it very, very hard to believe that Texas will turn blue....

Texas is Texas! and will forever be!

RED

1637203647721.png

It's a good sign but when are the rest of Texas democrats going to represent their own constituents instead of the dirty illegal rabble flooding the borders?

All I know is.....

America will never be "America" again.
Future generations will decide if that's better or worse......at this point....it looks like it will be decidedly worse

that was then now is now.

So history and knowledge mean nothing to you?
Well arighty then

Just remember.....ISIS and the Taliban also don't care about history....they erase it

Cheers

PS...
Could also change back
Hispanics are a rapidly growing segment of the population. One day probably outnumbering whites.
Did you think they forgot....or came here to get their land back.

Sometimes thinking is necessary to understand the big picture.

Yeah, you never were much on smarts or thinking there honchita.
Just another useless Cunservative air pump.

Say it again BL........

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Again.....congratulations Ryan Guillen! Congratulations Texas!:thup:

Guillen: A great day for Rio Grande City!​

Not…even their Democratic Party politicians are turning red as the Democratic Party has gone full retard.

Democrats have shown themselves to be such crooks and liars, aligned to an agenda so bad they can't even run on so they cheat their way into office to inflict it on the world, that they are now about as popular as the guy who draws the short straw on whose turn it is to change the president's diaper.

Allons-y Brandon!

Democrats have shown themselves to be such crooks and liars, aligned to an agenda so bad they can't even run on so they cheat their way into office to inflict it on the world, that they are now about as popular as the guy who draws the short straw on whose turn it is to change the president's diaper.

Allons-y Brandon!

Still pushing The Big Lie eh?

The Big Lie from the Big Guy was that he was going to be a moderate and bring the nation together.
There's no bringing the country together with people like you on one side...people who's only goal is to "own the libs"...

There's no bringing the country together with people like you on one side...people who's only goal is to "own the libs"...
If he were a moderate there would be no need for people like “me” to be worried. Border crisis, Afghanistan exit, hyper inflation, defund the Police, CRT, vaccine mandates, no more energy independence. He has basically governed like Bernie Sanders and this was reflected in VA and in NJ.

Forum List

Back