Biden Blames Sinking Popularity on Poor Mental Health of Americans

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
From the doddering buffoon to you.

So, you don't like my shitty policies that have resulted in this mess, you must be crazy. Hmmm? Red flag laws, anyone?

The President, speaking with the Associated Press, wrote off his low polling to be the result of mentally unwell Americans.

“As for the overall American mindset, Biden said, “People are really, really down.”

“Their need for mental health in America has skyrocketed because people have seen everything upset,” Biden continued. “Everything they’ve counted on upset. But most of it’s the consequence of what happened, what happened as a consequence of the, the COVID crisis.”

Biden refused to take responsibility or be held accountable for any cause of inflation. “If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy,” he said.

So, you don't like my shitty policies that have resulted in this mess, you must be crazy. Hmmm? Red flag laws, anyone?

The President, speaking with the Associated Press, wrote off his low polling to be the result of mentally unwell Americans.
“As for the overall American mindset, Biden said, “People are really, really down.”
“Their need for mental health in America has skyrocketed because people have seen everything upset,” Biden continued. “Everything they’ve counted on upset. But most of it’s the consequence of what happened, what happened as a consequence of the, the COVID crisis.”
Biden refused to take responsibility or be held accountable for any cause of inflation. “If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy,” he said.

He isn't wrong.... I mean he is a senile old idiot, so whoever wrote that on his teleprompter isn't wrong.

People are cray cray these days. I really hate having to deal with the public over the last year. It is like staring straight at a spastic colon with no goggles on. You know shit is gonna hit you in the face, but you aren't sure when to time your ducking and dodging.

So.........can't afford rent or a vehicle dor gas or food but it's clearly mental illness from the population. Yep.

“If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy,” he said.

Maybe Biden is lying again, he does that quite often.

Inflation rates in the United States and other developed economies have closely tracked each other historically. Problems with global supply chains and changes in spending patterns due to the COVID-19 pandemic have pushed up inflation worldwide. However, since the first half of 2021, U.S. inflation has increasingly outpaced inflation in other developed countries. Estimates suggest that fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021.
One way to illustrate what has happened with U.S. inflation is to compare it with the average rate of inflation across a group of OECD economies: Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. We rely on core inflation measures, which remove the more volatile food and energy prices. To align with what is available in all the countries in our study, we use consumer price index (CPI) inflation instead of the personal consumption expenditures price index, the preferred measure of inflation used by the Federal Reserve.

.... A tighter range indicates that most OECD countries in our sample experienced inflation rates similar to each other. The figure shows that, before the pandemic, U.S. core CPI inflation remained, on average, about 1 percentage point above the OECD sample average. The small difference between U.S. and OECD inflation during this period is well known as many of the OECD countries struggled to get inflation up to target following the Global Financial Crisis and subsequent euro-area sovereign debt crisis.

By early 2021, however, U.S. inflation increasingly diverged from the other countries. U.S. core CPI grew from below 2% to above 4% and stayed elevated throughout 2021. In contrast, our OECD sample average increased at a more gradual rate from around 1% to 2.5% by the end of 2021. These differences in inflation readings cannot be explained by measurement issues.

This is the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco talking here. The chief culprit? Too much gov't spending, all those Covid Relief Checks could explain about 3% of the rise in inflation according to the SF Fed.

Typical Marxist propaganda, blame others for what you yourself are or are doing.

This moron nominated a SCOTUS justice based on ethnicity and gender and the unqualified nominee cannot articulate what a woman is. You bet, everything anyone has known to be fact for the history of mankind has been turned on its ear by these idiot democrats and he is concerned that Americans mental health is not up to snuff. I submit that HIS and the DEMOCRATS' collective mental health is suspect.

He is half right, but its Thief in Chief Biden's mental health not the general public.

1655847866226.png

Biden Blames Sinking Popularity on Poor Mental Health of Americans​

The clown thinks WHAT?!
ROFL.gif

As for the overall American mindset, Biden said, “People are really, really down.”
Nixon was more popular after Watergate and he resigned. This fuckwad doesn't have a clue about anything.

people have seen everything upset,
Yes. And Biddum has been the one who upset everything. What an absolute clueless cuckold.

Let's see, the price of gasoline over doubled because of Dementia along with other fuels like propane and natural gas, inflation at a 40 year high because of this bozo, our southern border the worst it's been in 20 years, people that were planning on retiring have to work longer because they don't want to touch their sinking retirement investments, and then he says the people are really really down? Well no shit Sherlock. Who's the one that brought all this agony on us in the first place?

Let's see, the price of gasoline over doubled because of Dementia along with other fuels like propane and natural gas, inflation at a 40 year high because of this bozo, our southern border the worst it's been in 20 years, people that were planning on retiring have to work longer because they don't want to touch their sinking retirement investments, and then he says the people are really really down? Well no shit Sherlock. Who's the one that brought all this agony on us in the first place?

now c'mon Ray, you know if you would just put your faith in Old Man Screeches At Sky you'd feel better.....

Can you even believe this rot

Forum List

Back