Texas to arrest Sanctuary City Leaders, Police Chiefs, etc...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
While states like California are trying to find ways to defy President Trump by protecting criminal illegals, Texas is on the verge of passing legislation that would hold Mauors, police Ciefs, and other city officials accountable for enabling Sanctuary Cities.

If caught doing so, these coty officials could be SENT TO JAIL for breaking the law and aiding /abetting criminals.

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

Texas prepares to begin locking up leaders in sanctuary cities - Hot Air

"Texas would be the first in which police chiefs and sheriffs could be jailed for not helping enforce immigration law. They could also lose their jobs."

While states like California are trying to find ways to defy President Trump by protecting criminal illegals, Texas is on the verge of passing legislation that would hold Mauors, police Ciefs, and other city officials accountable for enabling Sanctuary Cities.

If caught doing so, these coty officials could be SENT TO JAIL for breaking the law and aiding /abetting criminals.

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

"Texas would be the first in which police chiefs and sheriffs could be jailed for not helping enforce immigration law. They could also lose their jobs."
An excellent start.

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

Go Texas go!

Texas don't play.

I wish them Antifas would come to FL and try their antics here.

Maybe in Polk County, home o' Grady Judd. :badgrin:

Last edited:
You get due process and liberty in Texas. Those sworn to uphold these principles have to be accountable if they do not. No police chief or "leader" defying the law and placing American citizens at risk should be surprised at such a response.

I don't the Federal Law that says have to pay taxes.

I don't have to follow Federal Laws that I don't agree with.

I don't have to pay Federal Taxes.

Snowflake logic simply applied to any Federal Law.

Let's all just follow the laws we like!!

Does your local police enforce the fed tax law?

So much for state rights!

That doesn't even make sense considering the topic. lol

Hey, Texas can do what it wants . But the whole fight is state vs fed.

Law says Feds have the say so on immigration. Sanct cities are just going with that .

But Commie leftist activists judges say they do not......unless it's a Democrat politician calling the shots.

Police have nothing to do with tax enforcement. That's what we have the IRS for. But if a state stated their citizens are not subject to IRS laws, then the feds need to do something about that.

Police have nothing to do with tax enforcement. That's what we have the IRS for. But if a state stated their citizens are not subject to IRS laws, then the feds need to do something about that.

So you agree with me ?

Let's see, Federal authorities thought a quirky Christian sect was violating the law by legally sending for legal pamphlets that described gunsmithing ways to use rusty old WW2 junk. The Feds interpreted it as a crime and the media drummed up the allegations and president Clinton finally authorized the use of tanks and poison gas to incinerate 80 men, women and children based on ludicrous claims of violating obscure federal laws. Today we have American cities obviously and deliberately violating federal immigration laws and thumbing their noses at the federal government and the MSM seems to support their views during a republican administration..

Forum List

Back