texas teen faces life in prison for hash brownies

Tobacco causes no cognitive impairment. Beer is not illegal. This criminal dumped a bunch of hash oil into baked goods. It would be like adding 100 proof to juniors juice box.

Hash oil does have a redeeming value. It is highly explosive and flammable.

The people knew what they were buying, it is not like adding 100 proof to junior's lunch box.

its hard for an alcohol addict to comprehend that...

Because you work in a gay brothel, do you think everyone else does too?

The people knew what they were buying, it is not like adding 100 proof to junior's lunch box.

see your brain is so wrecked by alcohol you jumped over to gayness .....we were talking about people like you Katz....70 year old people with Alcohol addictions.....just sit down....your care giver will come by shortly....and dont forget your "shot" of Metamucil....

see your brain is so wrecked by alcohol you jumped over to gayness .....we were talking about people like you Katz....70 year old people with Alcohol addictions.....just sit down....your care giver will come by shortly....and dont forget your "shot" of Metamucil....
You need to do two things prove I am 70 and prove that I drink anything at all. If I am not mistaken calling me an alcoholic is slander of the kind that would not only subject you to liability but the management of this forum as well.

so prove your allegations.

You need to do two things prove I am 70 and prove that I drink anything at all. If I am not mistaken calling me an alcoholic is slander of the kind that would not only subject you to liability but the management of this forum as well.

so prove your allegations.

is that kind of like you calling me and others Drug Addicts?....you dont like it when you get your fucking shit thrown back at ya do ya?...here is something i dont have to prove,because this is well known.....you are an old senile woman mentally living in the 1930's.....now go take your Metamucil....and wipe your mouth....

Forum List

Back