What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Teabagger Bigot Lawmaker brings shame on the state

hazlnut

Gold Member
Reaction score
Texas Lawmaker: Muslims Should Pledge Allegiance Or Get Out Of My Office

I blame Fox News, RW hate radio, and all GOPs who won't denounce this sort of thing.

A Republican state lawmaker in Texas is sending a message to her Muslim constituents: if they want to come calling at her Capitol office, they better pledge allegiance to the United States.

Newly-minted state Rep. Molly White (R) wrote Thursday in a Facebook post that she'd left an Israeli flag on the reception desk in her Austin office to mark the occasion of Texas Muslim Capitol Day. She said she also instructed her staff to "ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws."

"We will see how long they stay in my office," White wrote.

I wonder if this dimwit realizes we can all see her Facebook page.

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...what a teatard bitch

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Molly White (R) For President!!! :udaman:

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see how Texas Republicans spin this one

My guess.....blame the media

R.D.

Gold Member
Reaction score
And the problem is? :dunno:

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, old Hoss, you hate anyone not Christian, white, or male. OK, we understand you.
^^^
Another unsuccessful mind reader. Hoss hates nobody but Hoss hates the cancer called Islam.

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I blame Fox News, RW hate radio, and all GOPs who won't denounce this sort of thing.

A Republican state lawmaker in Texas is sending a message to her Muslim constituents: if they want to come calling at her Capitol office, they better pledge allegiance to the United States.

Newly-minted state Rep. Molly White (R) wrote Thursday in a Facebook post that she'd left an Israeli flag on the reception desk in her Austin office to mark the occasion of Texas Muslim Capitol Day. She said she also instructed her staff to "ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws."

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

Damned glad we can!

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

"
"Teabagger Bigot"

Is there any other kind?

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's your kind...

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

Back in the day she wouldn't have allowed negroes into her office

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Reaction score
Good for her!! If you don't pledge allegiance to OUR flag you have no business being here (unless you stand a 100 yards away when I'm target shooting).

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

^^^ Another failed mindreader.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

Texas politics at its best

Used to be "negroes" now ist them damned Merica hating Muslims

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
I find it amusing (although less and less so given the frequent repetition), to see someone call "teabaggers" bigots.

The lack of self-awareness on the part of the OP is impressive only in its durability.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it amusing (although less and less so given the frequent repetition), to see someone call "teabaggers" bigots.

The lack of self-awareness on the part of the OP is impressive only in its durability.

Teatards are biggots? Who would say such a thing?

teabaggers.gif

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Reaction score

ckldr7k6t8pfanvvm5xh.jpg

Texas politics at its best

Used to be "negroes" now ist them damned Merica hating Muslims

If you aren't angry that enemies of the State have infiltrated our midst then you're as bad as they are. You enjoy the fruits of this land while owing no allegiance. That makes you nothing more than a DICK!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List