‘A President is Not a King’ – Attorneys General Blast Joe Biden For Signing Record Number of Executive Orders in First Week in Office

Go shopping; maybe you live in a slum where they can't raise prices.
My entire community and all of my co-workers are well aware of what's happening.
LOL. Your ignorant too. Stupid people make statements without verification. Of course food prices have risen, and the size of portions have shrunk. But not doubled. Two factors: The Pandemic and Climate Change have impacted the Economy.

Last edited:
LOL. Your ignorant too. Stupid people make statements without verification. Of course food prices have risen, and the size of portions have shrunk. But not doubled. Two factors: The Pandemic and Climate Change have impacted the Economy.
Wow! Talk about being an ideological asshole...It didn't take you too many posts to stick your brain up your rectum.
Climate Change...Talk to the Eastern Hemisphere, or , better yet, move there.

Actually the president might as well be a king when he has a lockstep majority in congress, federal cops rounding up political dissidents and a media that agrees with him and justifies everything he does. What more does a king need?
But even that is not enough power. He STILL uses EO's like TP . This leads me to believe that he couldn't pass some of this crap through his own lockstep party.

New Topics

Forum List

Back