TEXAS Supreme Court temporarily blocks the woman needing an abortion

You might catch on were I to beat the drums about what you say. Calling attention to you and not the topic being discussed.
I’d love to get back to the topic if youre finished talking about me. How about you go back about 10 posts and start addressing my points and questions that you dodged

I’d love to get back to the topic if youre finished talking about me. How about you go back about 10 posts and start addressing my points and questions that you dodged
Well since you are extremely important, lets just do that now.
Not at all. Just a guy engaging in a debate about a topic. You don’t seem interested in discussing the topic any more. Or learning more about it. Are you done?
I am interested. Sure teach us all. I am definitely not done. Next question?

Well since you are extremely important, lets just do that now.

I am interested. Sure teach us all. I am definitely not done. Next question?
I’d prefer for you go back and address everything you dodged if you want to get back on track. I’m not here to hold your hand anymore

I’d prefer for you go back and address everything you dodged if you want to get back on track. I’m not here to hold your hand anymore
When you yap about a poster as you yapped at me, you get what you first asked for. What post are you interested in.

If it is that important to her, I don’t see why she doesn’t skip the legal BS and go to a state where it would be allowed
Yeah. It's a hassle having to leave "Gilead" and travel just to get proper healthcare, but a lot easier than trying to convince a bunch of religious fanatics that you have a real problem and would rather not die or lose the ability to have a child later on.

When you yap about a poster as you yapped at me, you get what you first asked for. What post are you interested in.
Go back through our conversation and just address the things you dodged if you want to get back on track. You might see that you were the one who veered off topic and do better to not do it again in the future

It’s an unviable pregnancy which means the deaths will not survive. Aborting not will give her the best chance of being healthy and conceiving again in the future.

This is a no brainer. Government should not be preventing her from getting an abortion.

I don’t see how that can be disputed
And of course what is left out of the equation by the sick fucks in Texas and other red states is the emotional toll this has on the woman who has the baby. We had a stillborn birth in the hospital one time. The nurse (the one who died of covid in 2020) told me that the mother was questioning how she caused it. Specifically if the Snickers bar she had while pregnant lead to the death of the baby. Imagine your baby dying and the questions you’d ask yourself .

Forum List

Back