Sleepy Patch Given to Preschool Students

This is really disturbing. If all the woke indoctrination wasn't enough.

Here's a good remedy: get about 100 of these patches and cover the teacher head to toe with them and see how she likes it.

Offhand, I think this teacher is in serious trouble and I would not trust a child of mine in the hands of the State these days.

^^^ As much as I understand why you are mad at the teacher, putting one hundred stickers on the person would be rather much considering the fact that each student only had one.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I agree that getting fired isn't much of a punishment, but I don't know if jail would be better unless real harm truly was the teacher's only intention. House arrest would be good, but for how long would be the big question. To be honest, before I learned about this teacher's activity, I had never heard of mood calming stickers. (shrugs)

What are "sleepy time patches"? Do they contain a behavioral modification drug that the "teachers union" promotes?

It’s an odd turn of events when a state so willing to celebrate teachers helping students transition genders without parental permission suddenly finds the sleep patch a bridge too far. Best option is for teachers to leave them kids alone.

Forum List

Back