TEXAS Supreme Court temporarily blocks the woman needing an abortion

I would never use abortion unless the life of the Mother was at risk. But in life, we must make hard decisions.
I have to admit that there are pregnant women who deserve to die far more than the baby deserves a certain death.

In some ways like this, it's worse. When are they seceding? Can't be too soon for the rights of American women.
A good chunk of Oregon decided to join us here in Idaho. Can't be soon enough for me.

Actually the US population is about 340 million. If we need illegals as labor, why not simply keep having americans born?

A good chunk of Oregon decided to join us here in Idaho. Can't be soon enough for me.

Actually the US population is about 340 million. If we need illegals as labor, why not simply keep having americans born?
(We already do that)

They tried that in the 60s, didn't you know?

Texas Supreme Court temporarily halts ruling allowing woman to have emergency abortion​

I despise Abortions. But I despise many things. I despise stopping an abortion if it saves the moms life.
This is a very unique case in TX where the woman claims she must have one to save her own life.
If this is medically true, then she should be allowed to in this case.

Here however is a problem for me in her getting one. She claims it is due to the unborn and not that it saves her life. That she believes the infant will die anyway.

So in this case she should be blocked.

"

POLITICS

Texas Supreme Court temporarily halts ruling allowing woman to have emergency abortion​

BY JOE RUIZ, CAROLINE LINTON
DECEMBER 8, 2023 / 11:01 PM EST / CBS NEWS

"The Texas Supreme Court late Friday temporarily stayed a lower court ruling that would have allowed a woman whose fetus has been diagnosed with what doctors say is a fatal disorder to have an emergency abortion.

Kate Cox, a Dallas-area mother of two, said she found out last week that her baby suffered from the chromosomal disorder trisomy 18, which usually results in either stillbirth or an early death of an infant. The Center for Reproductive Rights filed an emergency lawsuit Monday on behalf of Cox and her husband."
It’s an unviable pregnancy which means the deaths will not survive. Aborting not will give her the best chance of being healthy and conceiving again in the future.

This is a no brainer. Government should not be preventing her from getting an abortion.

I don’t see how that can be disputed

She only suspects her child might be born dead. She simply wants to guarantee it will die.
Have you done any research on the condition of the fetus? Stop presenting it like she just “suspects” something. That’s disingenuous

Have you done any research on the condition of the fetus? Stop presenting it like she just “suspects” something. That’s disingenuous
No, but I did read the entire story and it says she suspected and her doctor suspected. But no the article did not show proof to back up her claims.

It’s an unviable pregnancy which means the deaths will not survive. Aborting not will give her the best chance of being healthy and conceiving again in the future.

This is a no brainer. Government should not be preventing her from getting an abortion.

What is her proof the future child will be born dead? I believe she really wants it dead. She wants to kill it.

No, but I did read the entire story and it says she suspected and her doctor suspected. But no the article did not show proof to back up her claims.
Well then look up a different article that doesn’t hide the details.

The fetus has a fatal condition called trisomy 18 or Edward’s syndrome.

Well then look up a different article that doesn’t hide the details.

The fetus has a fatal condition called trisomy 18 or Edward’s syndrome.
Who is the longest living trisomy 18 child?

Megan Hayes, the oldest known person in the US with. Trisomy 18 turns 40 years old!Jul 5, 2020

I found it on the internet. I now believe she would want an abortion period. She does not give a shit the child can live to be age 40 or older.
That’s rather presumptuous of you don’t you think? Have you really thought this thing through? From your clumsy OP you don’t seem the type to really look for and think through details

That’s rather presumptuous of you don’t you think? Have you really thought this thing through? From your clumsy OP you don’t seem the type to really look for and think through details
Wow, I held back saying that about you. Now I wish I had jumped you first.

There is ZERO reason to not let her abort other than the lessers get their way.

Wow, I held back saying that about you. Now I wish I had jumped you first.
It’s not about jumping… you made claims about the mother suspecting something and didn’t take 2 minutes to learn about the diagnosis. You then did take 2 minutes after I told you the condition to find an outlier case to help you make a point and draw a lazy derogatory conclusion about the woman who is a mother of two and wants a third child… bet you didn’t know that either

There are probably half a dozen posts about this situation. Is that all the baby killing abortionists have on their menu these days?

Forum List

Back