Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

Why do you guys all come up with the same bogus sites at the same time?
Another Russian info site.
The big spin is on!
The left are insane

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

There is no evidence this guy was active in Antifa. Yournewswire consistently posts inaccurate conspiracy theories without ever fact checking them. They are the quintessential fake news source. This claim in that article, which has no truth whatsoever, completely discredits them:

"Devin Kelley, who killed at least 27 people and injured many more, was one of two shooters in the church, according to eyewitnesses, who also report Kelley carried an Antifa flag and told the churchgoers “this is a communist revolution” before unloading on the congregation, reloading several times."

Orwell’s 1984 was intended to be a warning and you Leftards are using it as an instruction manual.

No liar, everything I posted about this is true. Especially the citizen that shoot him. Now lie some more meat bag.

It was all bullshit. Speculation based on the hope this guy wasn’t right wing.

It is absolute despicable that you’re trying to score politcal points on this tragedy before the bodies are cold.
Prove it, liar. I already proved what I said. Just because you in your twisted hate filled liberal mind wont accept it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I’m not the hate filled person making wild accusations here blaming politics here. That would be you.

I’m the one waiting for facts to come out and reporting the truth. Facts like this shooting was based on a domestic dispute. Nothing political at all.
You’re waiting on the facts and in the same post you speculate.

The left have no self awareness.

It didn’t speculate at all. I posted a link to the article up thread.

Fact: this man’s in-laws are members of the church he shot up, although they didn’t attend services yesterday.

Fact: He was DD’d from the army for domestic abuse.

Of course you’d rather go with a right wing blog for your “alternative facts” because you want excuse to lie about and hate on liberals.

Your lack of empathy for the innocent victims is noted.
You forgot to mention he is an atheist leftist who hates Christianity

It is absolute despicable that you’re trying to score politcal points on this tragedy before the bodies are cold.
Prove it, liar. I already proved what I said. Just because you in your twisted hate filled liberal mind wont accept it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I’m not the hate filled person making wild accusations here blaming politics here. That would be you.

I’m the one waiting for facts to come out and reporting the truth. Facts like this shooting was based on a domestic dispute. Nothing political at all.

She's just another pathetic liar dim.
Sure, Comrade Mikeovich.
Hilarious how the entire Russia narrative was blown up by Democrats the past week.

The big spin is on!
The left are insane
First signs of someone about to lose it and go on a shooting spree...that and starting numerous threads based on lies....Comrade Morgan Freemanovich.

Tell us all about those two shooters at the church.

You know- the two shooters your 'article' stated were there.

You right wing nut jobs will believe anything other right wing nut jobs post online.

Which explains why you all voted for Trump.

There is no evidence this guy was active in Antifa. Yournewswire consistently posts inaccurate conspiracy theories without ever fact checking them. They are the quintessential fake news source. This claim in that article, which has no truth whatsoever, completely discredits them:

"Devin Kelley, who killed at least 27 people and injured many more, was one of two shooters in the church, according to eyewitnesses, who also report Kelley carried an Antifa flag and told the churchgoers “this is a communist revolution” before unloading on the congregation, reloading several times."
Paddock + maybe this one ... that's probably the reason why and how we do not have the motivations because everything is done not to put oil on fire between antis Trump and ProsTrump
All this because some do not accept that Donald Trump is the President they are the culprits and the medias have something to do with it.

Because you say so?

Fact: this man’s in-laws are members of the church he shot up, although they didn’t attend services yesterday.

Of course you’d rather go with a right wing blog for your “alternative facts” because you want excuse to lie about and hate on liberals.

He is an atheist with no known political affiliations and one who wasn’t registered to vote.

Notice that this guy is from a wealthy Texas family, he’s ex-military and his in-laws are Southern Baptists, but no one here is suggesting that they might be Republicans. It’s only the right wingers here who are trying oh so very hard to promote the fiction that he’s a liberal.

I hope message boards can get a better handle on all these Russian fake news sources spread by trumpanzee fellow travelers.

And as long as the democrats and liberals keep fanning the flames of hatred and division.
It has absolutely zero to do with politics. What happened, was NOT a political act, nor was it anything other than a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence. It's ridiculous to try to tie this to a political party, or a political persuasion.

It was merely a mentally unstable individual going postal, nothing more.

Can you please produce those facts? The ones saying this was not a political act.
How could it have been a political act? It's impossible to connect the dots using politics as a starting point. It was merely a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence, nothing more. In addition, who can read minds well enough to know the motivations behind the inhumane senseless slaughter, especially considering that it was inside a church?

I challenge anyone to produce enough evidence to pin this on politics, or even remotely connected to politics. Who do you know that's a certified mind reader? What expert in human behavior, is able to read minds and determine without any doubt, that a person's acts are the results of "X", "Y", or "Z"?

Good luck with your answer.

( HINT: the shooter is dead, unable to explain his reason(s). Speculation is all anyone has, period. And, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. We can guess, but guesses are all anyone has at this point. Again, the shooter is dead, which means no one can be absolutely positive as to motive(s). )
It was on his FB page before the commies at FB took it down.
I can't help but wonder how some Texas trumpanzees might be worried about his illegal gun purchases trace back to them..

Who am I kidding...it would be a badge of honor.

Meh, Obama and Erick Holder didn’t have an issue with guns being used in murder being traced back to them, sooooo.

Because you say so?
Way to keep pushing Russian fake news sources, Comrade Mikeovich.

He is an atheist with no known political affiliations and one who wasn’t registered to vote.

Notice that this guy is from a wealthy Texas family, he’s ex-military and his in-laws are Southern Baptists, but no one here is suggesting that they might be Republicans. It’s only the right wingers here who are trying oh so very hard to promote the fiction that he’s a liberal.
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

He was a Christian hating leftist atheist.

It has absolutely zero to do with politics. What happened, was NOT a political act, nor was it anything other than a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence. It's ridiculous to try to tie this to a political party, or a political persuasion.

It was merely a mentally unstable individual going postal, nothing more.

Can you please produce those facts? The ones saying this was not a political act.
How could it have been a political act? It's impossible to connect the dots using politics as a starting point. It was merely a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence, nothing more. In addition, who can read minds well enough to know the motivations behind the inhumane senseless slaughter, especially considering that it was inside a church?

I challenge anyone to produce enough evidence to pin this on politics, or even remotely connected to politics. Who do you know that's a certified mind reader? What expert in human behavior, is able to read minds and determine without any doubt, that a person's acts are the results of "X", "Y", or "Z"?

Good luck with your answer.

( HINT: the shooter is dead, unable to explain his reason(s). Speculation is all anyone has, period. And, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. We can guess, but guesses are all anyone has at this point. Again, the shooter is dead, which means no one can be absolutely positive as to motive(s). )
It was on his FB page before the commies at FB took it down.
I can't help but wonder how some Texas trumpanzees might be worried about his illegal gun purchases trace back to them..

Who am I kidding...it would be a badge of honor.

Meh, Obama and Erick Holder didn’t have an issue with guns being used in murder being traced back to them, sooooo.
Suddenly you blame the guns?.....lololol

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

He was a Christian hating leftist atheist.
I understand that Morgan Freeman said bad things about him last week.....lolol

Because you say so?

No witnesses reported seeing a flag. They reported he was dressed in black and wearing a flack jacket. That’s from a guy who lived across the street from the church and who called 911 after getting his wife and son into a safe place.

How can you fire a rifle and carry a flag? Don’t you need both hands to manage your weapon?

Facts just don’t support your fantasies.

If one thing is certain, the goddam democrats are delusional pos.

What passes as credible news sources among conservatives

List of fake news websites - Wikipedia
This is the news source he used.
YourNewsWire is an Los Angeles-based clickbait fake news website known for disseminating conspiracy theories and misleading information
Founded by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway in 2014. It has published fake stories, such as "claims that the Queen had threatened to abdicate if the UK voted against Brexit".

From this day on the OP is not allowed to criticize anyone else's sources.

Forum List

Back