Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

And the Walmart shooter was a Bible-thumper. I wonder if there are more Bible thumpers than Antifa members? Clearly there are more Bible-thumpers. Thank you for letting us know which is the MUCH bigger threat, with your impeccable sense of logic.
Why do lie? I never let you know anything. You just spin and lie like all regressive libs. I'll bet it's killing you that this shooter was taken out a by private citizen. You can't stand it can you? Is your Trump derangement syndrome hurting? lol!

He wasn’t “taken out by a private citizen”. He committed suicide.

Your private citizens did nothing but chase the guy. They didn’t prevent loss of life. Every person who was in that church was injured as the gunman sprayed shots all around.
Bullshit. It's all over the non-lying media that a local guy grabbed his rifle and opened up on the pos. But don't let that stop you from posting more lies. We expect it.
Texas Rangers are liars according to the Leftards.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

And the Walmart shooter was a Bible-thumper. I wonder if there are more Bible thumpers than Antifa members? Clearly there are more Bible-thumpers. Thank you for letting us know which is the MUCH bigger threat, with your impeccable sense of logic.
Why do lie? I never let you know anything. You just spin and lie like all regressive libs. I'll bet it's killing you that this shooter was taken out a by private citizen. You can't stand it can you? Is your Trump derangement syndrome hurting? lol!

Your private citizens did nothing but chase the guy. They didn’t prevent loss of life. Every person who was in that church was injured as the gunman sprayed shots all around.
Bullshit. It's all over the non-lying media that a local guy grabbed his rifle and opened up on the pos. But don't let that stop you from posting more lies. We expect it.

I’ve read conflicting reports. One said he committed suicide and the other said he was shot by the pursuing citizens.

Either appears to be possible.

Not registered to vote, no political beliefs known.
You don't have to be registered to vote to have political beliefs.

Not registered to vote certainly puts the lie to your notion that he had any political beliefs. So trying to pin antifa label on this guy is either wishful thinking or flat out lying.

I don’t know anyone with “political beliefs” who isn’t registered to vote, even if they aren’t affiliated with a politcal party.

I’ve read conflicting reports. One said he committed suicide and the other said he was shot by the pursuing citizens.

Either appears to be possible.
Both. He was shot and wounded by a citizen then took his own life.

Not registered to vote, no political beliefs known.
You don't have to be registered to vote to have political beliefs.

Not registered to vote certainly puts the lie to your notion that he had any political beliefs. So trying to pin antifa label on this guy is either wishful thinking or flat out lying.

I don’t know anyone with “political beliefs” who isn’t registered to vote, even if they aren’t affiliated with a politcal party.
All antifa vote?

Nope, they want power thru violence Dufus.

The "authorities" say it was a domestic dispute. Wow! They got that from the dead shooter no doubt!

Nope...RW wife beater

Why do you guys all come up with the same bogus sites at the same time?
Another Russian info site.

Nope...RW wife beater
Are you stressed? Can't stand it that this turd is antifa.

The big spin is on!

You retards have fallen for another hoax.

Jesus, when will you tards ever learn?!?
Never

Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.
And as long as the democrats and liberals keep fanning the flames of hatred and division.
It has absolutely zero to do with politics. What happened, was NOT a political act, nor was it anything other than a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence. It's ridiculous to try to tie this to a political party, or a political persuasion.

It was merely a mentally unstable individual going postal, nothing more.

Can you please produce those facts? The ones saying this was not a political act.
How could it have been a political act? It's impossible to connect the dots using politics as a starting point. It was merely a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence, nothing more. In addition, who can read minds well enough to know the motivations behind the inhumane senseless slaughter, especially considering that it was inside a church?

I challenge anyone to produce enough evidence to pin this on politics, or even remotely connected to politics. Who do you know that's a certified mind reader? What expert in human behavior, is able to read minds and determine without any doubt, that a person's acts are the results of "X", "Y", or "Z"?

Good luck with your answer.

( HINT: the shooter is dead, unable to explain his reason(s). Speculation is all anyone has, period. And, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. We can guess, but guesses are all anyone has at this point. Again, the shooter is dead, which means no one can be absolutely positive as to motive(s). )
It was on his FB page before the commies at FB took it down.
I can't help but wonder how some Texas trumpanzees might be worried about his illegal gun purchases trace back to them..

Who am I kidding...it would be a badge of honor.

guess who fell for fake news....you miketx
Nothing fake about it. It will soon all be covered up just like Vegas has been. It don't matter none. if see someone shooting a rifle around here at people I'm gonna act. We can't let liberals keep getting away with this.

Last edited:

Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.
We can take away their semiautomatics, though.

Wrong again

A site obviously intended for weak minded cons.
No liar, everything I posted about this is true. Especially the citizen that shoot him. Now lie some more meat bag.

It was all bullshit. Speculation based on the hope this guy wasn’t right wing.

It is absolute despicable that you’re trying to score politcal points on this tragedy before the bodies are cold.
Prove it, liar. I already proved what I said. Just because you in your twisted hate filled liberal mind wont accept it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I’m not the hate filled person making wild accusations here blaming politics here. That would be you.

I’m the one waiting for facts to come out and reporting the truth. Facts like this shooting was based on a domestic dispute. Nothing political at all.
You’re waiting on the facts and in the same post you speculate.

The left have no self awareness.

It didn’t speculate at all. I posted a link to the article up thread.

Fact: this man’s in-laws are members of the church he shot up, although they didn’t attend services yesterday.

Fact: He was DD’d from the army for domestic abuse.

Of course you’d rather go with a right wing blog for your “alternative facts” because you want an excuse to lie about and hate on liberals.

Your lack of empathy for the innocent victims is noted.

Last edited:

Paddock was one of those crazies one too...FUCK THEM !

upload_2017-10-2_17-43-1.jpeg.jpg

The big spin is on!

Yep- your big spin is on.

How do we know when Mike is lying?

When he starts a thread.

Forum List

Back