Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

So, conservatives deny global climate or pollution costs on society, but willingly accept all gun ones?

Nice

It was all bullshit. Speculation based on the hope this guy wasn’t right wing.

It is absolute despicable that you’re trying to score politcal points on this tragedy before the bodies are cold.
Prove it, liar. I already proved what I said. Just because you in your twisted hate filled liberal mind wont accept it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I’m not the hate filled person making wild accusations here blaming politics here. That would be you.

I’m the one waiting for facts to come out and reporting the truth. Facts like this shooting was based on a domestic dispute. Nothing political at all.
You’re waiting on the facts and in the same post you speculate.

The left have no self awareness.

It didn’t speculate at all. I posted a link to the article up thread.

Fact: this man’s in-laws are members of the church he shot up, although they didn’t attend services yesterday.

Fact: He was DD’d from the army for domestic abuse.

Of course you’d rather go with a right wing blog for your “alternative facts” because you want excuse to lie about and hate on liberals.

Your lack of empathy for the innocent victims is noted.
You forgot to mention he is an atheist leftist who hates Christianity
And your link to a verifiable site which states he was a "leftist" is .... ?

If one thing is certain, the goddam democrats are delusional pos.
KMZSRjG.jpg

So some guy posts a video saying that the shooter’s FaceBook page, which there’s no evidence he has actual screenshots from just stuff he found on 4chan, “supports my theory” that the shooter is antifa.

Remember those words “my theory”. These aren’t facts. They’re posts on 4chan. Hardly creditable. Hardly honest, and most certainly not factual.

The picture on the right isn’t even the same guy. The shape of the eyes, and eyebrows are completely different, especially the lower brow line.

4chan is among the most depraved and shameless websites on the Internet.

Can't be, you guys say that all democrats/liberals/leftist never serve in the military, don't like guns and don't have jobs...
I never said any such think ya lying sack. Can't stand to hear the truth can you? The pos was dishonorably discharged and shot by a private citizen!
The truth is he lived by the sword and he perished by the sword..

I think guns were involved in the perishing part.
It has the same meaning even if it be a raygun from planet Schwartz..

upload_2017-11-6_20-23-30.png

BREAKING: U.S. Air Force issues statement saying#SutherlandSprings shooter's domestic violence offense was NOT entered into the NICS database. The Air Force is a Blue Falcon

[

Meanwhile....................... My shit ends up being right 98% of the mother fkn time!! lol
you are an Alex Jones shit head LOL and a Biblical Moron

Fake news: No proof Antifa, communism drove Texas shooter

"Texas Church shooter was Antifa and wanted to start (a) ‘communist revolution.’ "
tom-pantsonfire.gif

YourNewsWire.com on Sunday, November 5th, 2017 in an Internet post

Fake news: No proof Antifa, communism compelled Texas shooter Devin Kelley
By Joshua Gillin on Monday, November 6th, 2017 at 5:17 p.m.

Let's go ahead and lay this to rest right now. The far-right (badly) put together a collage of images/mock up of a FB profile and are claiming the Texas shooter uploaded a picture of his antifa flag. How do we know its fake?

That's OUR picture. Pulled from our shop website when we had that flag design in stock. The person holding it in the picture is me. The admin of this page. In my office. You can only see a part of my torso but yeah...

Myth: Busted. Good Night Alt-Right.

Let's go ahead and lay this to rest right now. The far-right (badly) put together a collage of images/mock up of a FB profile and are claiming the Texas shooter uploaded a picture of his antifa flag. How do we know its fake?

That's OUR picture. Pulled from our shop website when we had that flag design in stock. The person holding it in the picture is me. The admin of this page. In my office. You can only see a part of my torso but yeah...

[

Meanwhile....................... My shit ends up being right 98% of the mother fkn time!! lol

"Texas Church shooter was Antifa and wanted to start (a) ‘communist revolution.’ "
tom-pantsonfire.gif

It's not fake A.H it's on Yahoo and already posted.

[

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Try again LMFAO

upload_2017-11-6_22-39-22.png

Try again LMFAO
This is what is Fake Dotard ...your insane contention he was antifa ...I know the air force failed to report it ....

338[/QUOTE]

Its as Fake as the Tan on that Orange Ape and you are an absolute:fu: slack jaw drool cup dung head ...it is proven to be a false fake idiot bait so its no wonder you are sucking:funnyface:

You dumbass View attachment 159058
drain the drool cup moron

Your the one drooling a.h you can't figure out real info from fake, anybody who doesn't know how to find the AIR FORCE SITE and read the statement as PROOF is a bigger fkn retard than someone ith down syndrome.

You fit the bill. WAKE up to real information maybe you wouldn't be viewed as such a retard by everyone.

Jackbooted leftist pos bhahahaah.

The Air Force statement reads in part:

WASHINGTON—The Air Force has launched a review of how the Service handled the criminal records of former Airman Devin P. Kelley following his 2012 domestic violence conviction.

Kelley was convicted by a general court-martial on two charges of domestic assault against his wife and step-son under Article 128 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. He then served 12-months in confinement at Naval Consolidated Brig Miramar in California before being released with a Bad Conduct Discharge in 2014. He was also reduced in grade to E-1. Federal law prohibited him from buying or possessing firearms after this conviction.

Initial information indicates that Kelley’s domestic violence offense was not entered into the National Criminal Information Center database by the Holloman Air Force Base Office of Special Investigations.

Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson and Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. David Goldfein directed a complete review of the Kelley case by the Air Force
Office of the Inspector General. The Service will also conduct a comprehensive review of Air Force databases to ensure records in other cases have been reported correctly. The Air Force has also requested that the Department of Defense Inspector General review records and procedures across the Department of Defense.

A spok

[

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Of course you still think it’s real. Let’s not forget, you were gullible enough to fall for the fake news about how a woman named, “Dorothy,” survived inside her Kansas home as a tornado hurled it 130 miles.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Reality means nothing to you. :cuckoo:

Prove it, liar. I already proved what I said. Just because you in your twisted hate filled liberal mind wont accept it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I’m not the hate filled person making wild accusations here blaming politics here. That would be you.

I’m the one waiting for facts to come out and reporting the truth. Facts like this shooting was based on a domestic dispute. Nothing political at all.
You’re waiting on the facts and in the same post you speculate.

The left have no self awareness.

It didn’t speculate at all. I posted a link to the article up thread.

Fact: this man’s in-laws are members of the church he shot up, although they didn’t attend services yesterday.

Fact: He was DD’d from the army for domestic abuse.

Of course you’d rather go with a right wing blog for your “alternative facts” because you want excuse to lie about and hate on liberals.

Your lack of empathy for the innocent victims is noted.
You forgot to mention he is an atheist leftist who hates Christianity
And your link to a verifiable site which states he was a "leftist" is .... ?
Apparently, Weatherman2020 doesn’t have one. :dunno:

Try again LMFAO
This is what is Fake Dotard ...your insane contention he was antifa ...I know the air force failed to report it ....

Thanks for posting that. Just goes to prove how desperate the right is to pin this atrocity on the left.

Never let a serious crisis go to waste, eh?

Forum List

Back