Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

upload_2017-11-6_8-18-16.png

Awww notice the sites he likes

1. Trump haters
2. Infowars haters
3. Anti American
4. SJW
5. ANTIFA
6. radical feminist
CONTINUED............................................

Notice act alike, think alike, would kill someone given the chance and yet these ball less bastards try flipping these thoughts onto the very people who don't think like this whatsoever. They can't even see how retarded they are lmfao.

Shocking revelation, I know.

The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an ‘outcast’ who ‘preached his atheism’ online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was ‘creepy’, ‘crazy’ and ‘weird’.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: ‘He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

‘He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don’t know why.

‘I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.’

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: ‘In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn’t stand his post.

‘He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism’

Texas church shooter Devin Kelley was an 'outcast' | Daily Mail Online
You forgot to mention his color. You don’t get that full hate effect until you do that.

The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an ‘outcast’ who ‘preached his atheism’ online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was ‘creepy’, ‘crazy’ and ‘weird’.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: ‘He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

‘He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don’t know why.

‘I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.’

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: ‘In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn’t stand his post.

‘He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism’

You forgot to mention his color. You don’t get that full hate effect until you do that.
He was a Black Caucasian.

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.
We can take away their semiautomatics, though.

:eusa_naughty:

He was a Black Caucasian.
And a secret Muslim

Oh for Christ's sake that is Fucking Alex Jones Info war are you effing kidding ...here is some other stuff your source reported

nasa-child-slave-base.jpg

Alex Jones' Infowars Guest Says There's A Child Slave Colony On ...
Alex Jones' Infowars Guest Says There's A Child Slave Colony On Mars, NASA Denies Claim

That guy is a former CIA agent who set up Alex for this very bs story to make it like he sai dit HE NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT ASSHOLE, I WATCHED THE SHOW THE DAY THIS CIA PRICK SAID THAT AND THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE PROVING HE NEVER SAID THIS BS AS ASSHOLES LIKE YOU CONTINUE TO BE LEAD AROUND BY LIES AND LYING ASSHOLE PRESS WHICH IS WHY YOU REMIAN FKN PATHETIC MORONS. BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS.

LMFAO and u r dumb enough to believe that. That's what they want you to think stupid ass. and again Infowars and many other sources ARE NOT FAR RIGHT WHAT FKN PART OF FAR RIGHT DON'T U LOONS COMPREHEND. .....

and Infowars IS NOT even the one who made the FIRST CLAIM of this ANTIFA BS.......................... NEWSWEEK REJECTS blamed it on that cop out excuse " far right did it" typical cowards who blame, blame, blame and that's all they know because retards do that.

A heroic neighbor intervened. Summer Caddel said her boyfriend, Johnnie Langendorff, “called her moments after the shooting at First Baptist Church and told her that he saw a gunfight between the shooter and a neighbor, who was returning fire,” according to KSAT-TV. “Langendorff then told Caddel the suspect — identified as Devin Patrick Kelley — then got into an SUV and drove away, and the two gave chase.” She said that the car then crashed. It’s not clear how Kelley was shot. Langendorff was just driving past when he saw two men exchanging gunfire.

Devin Kelley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

BTW many Republicans on this very site, claim to be agnostic or atheists....

You can't tell ones political party by ones religion or non religion....

Somehow or other, even in an obscene incident like this, some people are happy to find ways to divide us even more. The gun control debate is one thing, and I know that pisses people off, but let's think about the rest of it. Let's use these dead people as a springboard to hate libs or fundamentalists more. Why are we doing this?

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
You retards have fallen for another hoax.

Jesus, when will you tards ever learn?!?

Forum List

Back