Texas semi fire, destroys TP

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
18-wheeler carrying toilet paper crashes and catches on fire in Dallas

From FOX6NOW.COM
A tractor-trailer loaded with toilet paper went up in flames on Interstate 20 early Wednesday morning, according to FOX4.
The driver of the 18-wheeler reportedly lost control around 4:30 a.m. and the truck ended up on its side on westbound I-20 near Interstate 45 in Dallas.
The driver and his dog were not hurt but the truck caught on fire. The trailer full of commercial toilet paper was fully engulfed in flames by the time firefighters arrived.

No more takin a shit at your Dallas Walmarts. Comercial TP goes up in flames.

From FOX6NOW.COM
A tractor-trailer loaded with toilet paper went up in flames on Interstate 20 early Wednesday morning, according to FOX4.
The driver of the 18-wheeler reportedly lost control around 4:30 a.m. and the truck ended up on its side on westbound I-20 near Interstate 45 in Dallas.
The driver and his dog were not hurt but the truck caught on fire. The trailer full of commercial toilet paper was fully engulfed in flames by the time firefighters arrived.

iu

On a brighter note my Mini Wally World had TP and facial tissue this morning......... Oh and the bread aisle was completely restocked however the rice and bean aisle was still empty. :thup:

On a brighter note my Mini Wally World had TP and facial tissue this morning......... Oh and the bread aisle was completely restocked however the rice and bean aisle was still empty. :thup:

I have been hoarding the rice and beans because I can not eat toilet paper... Well I can but it is better to eat rice and beans...

From FOX6NOW.COM

Oh dear god, this is awful !!
Why couldn't it have been a truckload of gold, or 200 year old French wine !
How much more suffering can we take ?!!

"This is Ernie Pyle reporting for WABC, off in the distance, I see the giant 18 wheeled mother of the open road moving closer to the city limits. Slowing down now, as it enters the main street thoroughfare.
Easing slower, slower, turning into the WalMart parking lot. Slower, still as it eases it's way to the loading docks
Dear god, it's struck a power line ! Fire erupts all around the mighty hiway ship, burning, flames leaping high into the gray sky, oh nooooo !
It's completely engulfed in flame ! Oh, oh !
Burning rolls falling down around me ! Oh the humanity !"

Last edited:

I have been hoarding the rice and beans because I can not eat toilet paper... Well I can but it is better to eat rice and beans...
Fortunately, that toilet paper lost in the truck fire went to the great TP warehouse in the sky where it will know a better life than it could ever have here in Earth.

Picture-1651.jpg

ITMT, I am OK here. I have my supply of regular, 2-ply, 4 ply, 4X4 ply, extra soft, extra absorbent, pine-scented, textured, and Pelosi.

diymoderndesign.com-extreme-toilet-paper-holder.jpg

Today, I had to go by the large Wal Mart in my area, and guess what? They had 24 packs of toilet paper on sale! I managed to get a pack before they were all gone.

Today, I had to go by the large Wal Mart in my area, and guess what? They had 24 packs of toilet paper on sale! I managed to get a pack before they were all gone.
24 rolls???

We knew you were full of shit, but isn't that going overboard???

From FOX6NOW.COM

What caused to driver to lose control? Does eliminating the HOS rules have anything to do with this?

24 rolls???

We knew you were full of shit, but isn't that going overboard???

Hey, the 24 pack was all that they had. Wasn't going to pass on the chance while I had it. Especially now that there is a shelter in place order.

From FOX6NOW.COM

What caused to driver to lose control? Does eliminating the HOS rules have anything to do with this?
Probably not...they have weird flyover highway exchange exits there...if you've never used them before they can be confusing for trucks.

Forum List

Back