Democrat party creating gun crime: Chicago edition.......multiple felonies and gun possession? Released on bond.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There is a direct line from democrat party policies and gun murder and crime. Forget about democrats releasing violent criminals due to the virus, they have been doing this all over the country long before the Chinese let the virus loose.....

It turns out there’s a more to the story of the 16-year-old boy who prosecutors charged this week with committing three armed robberies with a handgun since Mar. 24.

Back in October, prosecutors charged him with a long list of felonies, including two robberies and gun possession. But, the county decided to release him from custody to await trial.

Police arrested the teen Monday afternoon on the 900 block of North Cambridge a few minutes after he allegedly displayed a handgun and robbed a 39-year-old man on the 1300 block of West Chicago.

He was carrying a 9-millimeter handgun when police arrested him, officers said.

Detectives quickly connected the boy to the armed robberies of 7-Eleven stores in Lincoln Park and Little Italy on Mar. 24.

Prosecutors charged him Monday with three felony counts of armed robbery with a firearm, felony unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanor possession of 30 to 100 grams of marijuana.

Now, CWBChicago has confirmed through two sources that the teenager continues to await trial for a host of felony charges that prosecutors filed against him last autumn.

Among the felonies he’s been facing since October: robbery of two stores, unlawful possession of a handgun, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, and aggravated fleeing.

Authorities decided to released him from custody to await trial. He apparently took full advantage of his second chance to get another gun and commit even more armed robberies.

There is a direct line from democrat party policies and gun murder and crime. Forget about democrats releasing violent criminals due to the virus, they have been doing this all over the country long before the Chinese let the virus loose.....

It turns out there’s a more to the story of the 16-year-old boy who prosecutors charged this week with committing three armed robberies with a handgun since Mar. 24.

Back in October, prosecutors charged him with a long list of felonies, including two robberies and gun possession. But, the county decided to release him from custody to await trial.

Police arrested the teen Monday afternoon on the 900 block of North Cambridge a few minutes after he allegedly displayed a handgun and robbed a 39-year-old man on the 1300 block of West Chicago.

Detectives quickly connected the boy to the armed robberies of 7-Eleven stores in Lincoln Park and Little Italy on Mar. 24.

Prosecutors charged him Monday with three felony counts of armed robbery with a firearm, felony unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanor possession of 30 to 100 grams of marijuana.

Now, CWBChicago has confirmed through two sources that the teenager continues to await trial for a host of felony charges that prosecutors filed against him last autumn.

Among the felonies he’s been facing since October: robbery of two stores, unlawful possession of a handgun, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, and aggravated fleeing.

Authorities decided to released him from custody to await trial. He apparently took full advantage of his second chance to get another gun and commit even more armed robberies.
thats the judicial branch buddy. blame the right fucking people. ya don't need to lie to protect your gun rights.

thats the judicial branch buddy. blame the right fucking people. ya don't need to lie to protect your gun rights.

Not lying, asshat.....those judges letting the criminal out are democrats........you doofus.

Not lying, asshat.....those judges letting the criminal out are democrats........you doofus.
ya, and how do you know that? I gotta say I am going to be from missori on this one. Show me the proof. Also we are innocent till proven guilty here. The judges had to follow the guidlines of the law or could be diciplined by the bar and by the courts upon judicial review. They evidnetly felt thier decision woulod hold up under review or they would not have issued court orders in this way. When I ran an appraisal company there were many laws governing my field I did not agree with how ever I still performed those evaluation under those guidelins as I had no other choice. My voice was heard in class and in front of the appraisal review board. Judges many times must rule in ways they would rather not do to existing laws. When I worked as county engineer I had to abide by federal matching fund guidlines. These guidlines in many cases were detrimental to funding highway projects. They forced me to run more projects than was needed but it was impossible to get the funding other wise. You ever drive around a big city where the orange barrels are? Those barrels are fucking up traffic in ways unnatural and many times there is no one there working on that project. That is because that poor engineer needed to fund those projects and was required by law to have x ampoutn of project's going on at one time. So the companies that are doing the work will set up work on that project ofr three or four hours and then move. Waisting all that set up and move time. This is why we see these project take for fucking ever. The problem is I had to do it that way or none of it gets funded. It's horse shit but i had no choice.

ya, and how do you know that? I gotta say I am going to be from missori on this one. Show me the proof. Also we are innocent till proven guilty here. The judges had to follow the guidlines of the law or could be diciplined by the bar and by the courts upon judicial review. They evidnetly felt thier decision woulod hold up under review or they would not have issued court orders in this way. When I ran an appraisal company there were many laws governing my field I did not agree with how ever I still performed those evaluation under those guidelins as I had no other choice. My voice was heard in class and in front of the appraisal review board. Judges many times must rule in ways they would rather not do to existing laws. When I worked as county engineer I had to abide by federal matching fund guidlines. These guidlines in many cases were detrimental to funding highway projects. They forced me to run more projects than was needed but it was impossible to get the funding other wise. You ever drive around a big city where the orange barrels are? Those barrels are fucking up traffic in ways unnatural and many times there is no one there working on that project. That is because that poor engineer needed to fund those projects and was required by law to have x ampoutn of project's going on at one time. So the companies that are doing the work will set up work on that project ofr three or four hours and then move. Waisting all that set up and move time. This is why we see these project take for fucking ever. The problem is I had to do it that way or none of it gets funded. It's horse shit but i had no choice.

It's Chicago....Cook County........the prosecutors are democrats, the judges are democrats.......

Here.....

On March 17, 2020 voters in Illinois' Cook County will vote in the primary election. In addition to the well-covered presidential contest and other countywide races, there are 37 judicial vacancies on the ballot this year, including a Supreme Court seat and two Appellate Court seats.

With the exception of a few suburban subcircuit contests, winning the Democratic primary amounts to securing the judicial post, as most Democratic candidates will face no Republican opposition in the November general election.

Here.....

On March 17, 2020 voters in Illinois' Cook County will vote in the primary election. In addition to the well-covered presidential contest and other countywide races, there are 37 judicial vacancies on the ballot this year, including a Supreme Court seat and two Appellate Court seats.

With the exception of a few suburban subcircuit contests, winning the Democratic primary amounts to securing the judicial post, as most Democratic candidates will face no Republican opposition in the November general election.
welll as you know judges are supposed to be non partisian. fuck I need a bigger screen I can barely see this shit. this does not tie any judge to any specific decision or order. Also looking at a campaign finacne report and reviewing the contributers may not be as accurate as you may think. I did not get ran against often as very few people have the resume required for the job I did. In an urban area population well over 5 mil for the county only three other people qualified for my position. I did get ran against twice. What supprised me the most with those reports is that the list of contributers for my opponent were almost exactly the same as mine. So those buddies of mine that were saying hey we are behind you, well what they did not say was they were behind my oponent just as much. Fucking rat bastards play both sides the fence always.

Here.....

welll as you know judges are supposed to be non partisian. fuck I need a bigger screen I can barely see this shit. this does not tie any judge to any specific decision or order. Also looking at a campaign finacne report and reviewing the contributers may not be as accurate as you may think. I did not get ran against often as very few people have the resume required for the job I did. In an urban area population well over 5 mil for the county only three other people qualified for my position. I did get ran against twice. What supprised me the most with those reports is that the list of contributers for my opponent were almost exactly the same as mine. So those buddies of mine that were saying hey we are behind you, well what they did not say was they were behind my oponent just as much. Fucking rat bastards play both sides the fence always.

Sorry....you are wrong....democrat party judges have a view of the law and their role as judges.....that is why the Democrat party Justices on the Supreme Court largely vote the same way on the same issues.....

You know, if the robbers got shot full of holes when they tried to rob someone, their treatment by the various members of the legal system wouldn't matter much.

Just saying....

Forum List

Back