Texas Republicans approve bill to place Christian chaplains in public schools

Texas will spend money for Evangelical chaplains, but not for armed security in schools.
prove it.

There are plenty of Texans who WANT armed guards in schools. I myself (not from TX but...) want TEACHERS armed.

The *&^%$ who shoot innocent children.. once they realize teachers have fire power...

nuff said..

prove it.

There are plenty of Texans who WANT armed guards in schools. I myself (not from TX but...) want TEACHERS armed.

The *&^%$ who shoot innocent children.. once they realize teachers have fire power...

nuff said..

My school district (in Texas) just funded a plan to hire 125 armed security guards for the schools. The local DemoKKKrats opposed it, of course, because they want those kids to be sitting ducks.

prove it.

nuff said..

Then double teachers pay. You want them to protect our children so you can have unlimited firearms without deep background checks.

My school district (in Texas) just funded a plan to hire 125 armed security guards for the schools. The local DemoKKKrats opposed it, of course, because they want those kids to be sitting ducks.

Was your school like a prison?

Collage-Maker-22-May-2023-02-00-PM-4275.jpg

Key supporter of Texas school chaplain bill has pushed for evangelism in schools” was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media organization that informs Texans — and engages with them — about public policy, politics, government and statewide issues.

Speaking to state lawmakers last month, Rocky Malloy argued that putting unlicensed religious chaplains in schools could prevent youth violence, teen suicide and teacher burnout. And he rejected concerns that school chaplains might use their access to recruit kids to Christ.

Chaplains “are not working to convert people to religion,” Malloy, the head of the National School Chaplain Association, told the Senate Committee on Education. “Chaplains have no other agenda other than to be present in relationships, care for individuals and to make sure everybody on campus is seen and heard.”

What Malloy didn’t mention was that, for decades, he has led another group that promotes school chaplains as a tool for evangelism. Malloy is the founder of Mission Generation, which had been open about its desire to proselytize in schools across the world until recently, when its website was changed to redirect to the school chaplain association’s home page.

Much more at the link below...

Sounds to me like the Christian foxes are trying to sneak into the henhouse! What do you think?
I think America needs school choice

Then libs can enroll children who survive the abortionists knife to godless woke schools

Key supporter of Texas school chaplain bill has pushed for evangelism in schools” was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media organization that informs Texans — and engages with them — about public policy, politics, government and statewide issues.

Speaking to state lawmakers last month, Rocky Malloy argued that putting unlicensed religious chaplains in schools could prevent youth violence, teen suicide and teacher burnout. And he rejected concerns that school chaplains might use their access to recruit kids to Christ.

Chaplains “are not working to convert people to religion,” Malloy, the head of the National School Chaplain Association, told the Senate Committee on Education. “Chaplains have no other agenda other than to be present in relationships, care for individuals and to make sure everybody on campus is seen and heard.”

What Malloy didn’t mention was that, for decades, he has led another group that promotes school chaplains as a tool for evangelism. Malloy is the founder of Mission Generation, which had been open about its desire to proselytize in schools across the world until recently, when its website was changed to redirect to the school chaplain association’s home page.

Sounds to me like the Christian foxes are trying to sneak into the henhouse! What do you think?
Clear First Amendment violation

More groomers for grooming in public schools.

Forum List

Back