Texas Republicans approve bill to place Christian chaplains in public schools

I am not, but a Chaplain doesn't have to be one either. I don't think Sen Chucky is one either, but he has one in the US Senate he's the Leader of.

Texas is proposing evangelicals Protestants. Read the damned article.

348985658_743752367500953_757554747661714892_n.jpg

Wand Sykes to kill a mockingbird - schools

Last edited:
Believe it or not, in the Islamic faith, any type of sexual activity among unmarried persons is verboten.

Although, yes, they do have a tradition in some nations of letting girls marry younger than we do in the states, we have all read the stories of GOP bills that allow young teens to marry if they are pregnant.

In the FreeMason tradition, if a person believes in a higher power, and has faith, in the creator, this is good enough, it is still better than the godless.

IOW?

There is no such thing as an Imam in drag, not that I am aware of. You are far more likely to find the liberal LGBT type stuff in the other Abrahamic religions, TBH.

I'm suspecting that you might have doubled up on your Joe Friday pills, this morning.

Last edited:
They said Evangelical Protestants.
ok...so what? Chaplins can be any faith....Chucky uses a 7th Day Adventist...which follows evangelical Christian teachings.

What's your point? If it's good for Chuck and the Dems running the US Senate, why isn't it good enough for kids in Texas?

wow... you don't want to cut down on suicides and other violence kids are getting into these days

that's terrible

Yeh, Christians should just be shoved to the margins of society and told to shut the hell up. Meanwhile trans and other weirdos... just the opposite.

no wonder America is all but lost

ok...so what? Chaplins can be any faith....Chucky uses a 7th Day Adventist...which follows evangelical Christian teachings.

What's your point? If it's good for Chuck and the Dems running the US Senate, why isn't it good enough for kids in Texas?

If you allow a Christian Chaplains you have to allow other religions as well.

wow... you don't want to cut down on suicides and other violence kids are getting into these days

that's terrible

Yeh, Christians should just be shoved to the margins of society and told to shut the hell up. Meanwhile trans and other weirdos... just the opposite.

no wonder America is all but lost

So you think more Christian perverts can solve the problems?

Collage-Maker-22-May-2023-02-00-PM-4275.jpg

Key supporter of Texas school chaplain bill has pushed for evangelism in schools” was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media organization that informs Texans — and engages with them — about public policy, politics, government and statewide issues.

Speaking to state lawmakers last month, Rocky Malloy argued that putting unlicensed religious chaplains in schools could prevent youth violence, teen suicide and teacher burnout. And he rejected concerns that school chaplains might use their access to recruit kids to Christ.

Chaplains “are not working to convert people to religion,” Malloy, the head of the National School Chaplain Association, told the Senate Committee on Education. “Chaplains have no other agenda other than to be present in relationships, care for individuals and to make sure everybody on campus is seen and heard.”

What Malloy didn’t mention was that, for decades, he has led another group that promotes school chaplains as a tool for evangelism. Malloy is the founder of Mission Generation, which had been open about its desire to proselytize in schools across the world until recently, when its website was changed to redirect to the school chaplain association’s home page.

Much more at the link below...

Sounds to me like the Christian foxes are trying to sneak into the henhouse! What do you think?
This is discrimination against other religions. If there are Muslims then should we not put someone in for them. How about Jews?

If a kid can have a transgender counselor, predisposed to steer kids to also be transgender, I think it is vital that there be an alternative to that kind of "counselling." Clergy acted as counsellers long before Freud, so I see no issue with it other than religious bigotry aimed at Christians.

Forum List

Back