Texas Republicans approve bill to place Christian chaplains in public schools

They could arm the chaplains to protect the children from the killers.
FSXdTBSVkAEfPj4.jpg

From the OP link:

“A chaplain is not trained in how the brain works”​

. . . and you want to convince us, folks like this. ..

7n032b.jpg

. . . are better trained on how the brain works? Is that seriously what you want us all to bleev. . . . ???

:eusa_think:

EDIT: I don't see how chaplains have expertise in dealing with depression, rape, female body image issues, etc.

Four cardinal virtues​

• "Prudence (φρόνησις, phrónēsis; Latin: prudentia; also Wisdom, Sophia, sapientia), the ability to discern the appropriate course of action to be taken in a given situation at the appropriate time, with consideration of potential consequences.
  • Justice (δικαιοσύνη, dikaiosýnē; Latin: iustitia): also considered as fairness;[3] the Greek word also having the meaning righteousness
  • Fortitude (ἀνδρεία, andreía; Latin: fortitudo): also termed courage: forbearance, strength, endurance, and the ability to confront fear, uncertainty, and intimidation
  • Temperance (σωφροσύνη, sōphrosýnē; Latin: temperantia): also known as restraint, the practice of self-control, abstention, discretion, and moderation tempering the appetition. Plato considered sōphrosynē, which may also be translated as sound-mindedness, to be the most important virtue."

Is that a counselor or chaplain?
Neither. In the church of Satan, what you are referred to, depends on your rank.

Registered Member (no degree)
Active Member—Satanist (First Degree)
Witch/Warlock (Second Degree)
Priestess/Priest (Third Degree)
Magistra/Magister (Fourth Degree)
Maga/Magus (Fifth Degree)

“Chaplains have no other agenda other than to be present in relationships, care for individuals and to make sure everybody on campus is seen and heard.”

That doesn't sound good to you?
That's what Counselors are for.

Fighting about religion has a historical outcome that's always positive.
Just what we need ^^^^^ in schools........ya dumbass.

Four cardinal virtues​

• "Prudence (φρόνησις, phrónēsis; Latin: prudentia; also Wisdom, Sophia, sapientia), the ability to discern the appropriate course of action to be taken in a given situation at the appropriate time, with consideration of potential consequences.
  • Justice (δικαιοσύνη, dikaiosýnē; Latin: iustitia): also considered as fairness;[3] the Greek word also having the meaning righteousness
  • Fortitude (ἀνδρεία, andreía; Latin: fortitudo): also termed courage: forbearance, strength, endurance, and the ability to confront fear, uncertainty, and intimidation
  • Temperance (σωφροσύνη, sōphrosýnē; Latin: temperantia): also known as restraint, the practice of self-control, abstention, discretion, and moderation tempering the appetition. Plato considered sōphrosynē, which may also be translated as sound-mindedness, to be the most important virtue."
I don't see how that relates.
"I am Le-Anne. I'm being molested by my uncle. Now I am pregnant. What should I do?"

What I have gathered from this thread is that our schools need more drag queen Imams.

Telling the children about how Big Mo nailed little Aiesha when she was just nine would be much enhanced by an Imam in drag.

Last edited:
Collage-Maker-22-May-2023-02-00-PM-4275.jpg

Key supporter of Texas school chaplain bill has pushed for evangelism in schools” was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media organization that informs Texans — and engages with them — about public policy, politics, government and statewide issues.

Speaking to state lawmakers last month, Rocky Malloy argued that putting unlicensed religious chaplains in schools could prevent youth violence, teen suicide and teacher burnout. And he rejected concerns that school chaplains might use their access to recruit kids to Christ.

Chaplains “are not working to convert people to religion,” Malloy, the head of the National School Chaplain Association, told the Senate Committee on Education. “Chaplains have no other agenda other than to be present in relationships, care for individuals and to make sure everybody on campus is seen and heard.”

What Malloy didn’t mention was that, for decades, he has led another group that promotes school chaplains as a tool for evangelism. Malloy is the founder of Mission Generation, which had been open about its desire to proselytize in schools across the world until recently, when its website was changed to redirect to the school chaplain association’s home page.

Much more at the link below...

Sounds to me like the Christian foxes are trying to sneak into the henhouse! What do you think?

Then they'd be cool with a Rabbi or Imam taking the place of an Evangelical Christian Chaplin?

If 'chaplains have no agenda other than to be present in relationships, care for individuals and make sure everyone on campus is seen and heard', then surely a Jew or Muslim can do the job just as well.

I don't see how that relates.
"I am Le-Anne. I'm being molested by my uncle. Now I am pregnant. What should I do?"
That would seem to be an instance in life, where both fortitude and prudence are required, to discern when, where, & what action is necessary and best for you.

If you have been trained in both fortitude and prudence? Chances are, you would not need to ask these questions. You will be able to identify the proper authority figure to reach out to for the help you need.

The public school however, is not the place to indoctrinate a plan of action, that is comprehensive and best for all. Each individual, family, and community is different, and some families have no crisis at all. Thus, this sort of thing should probably not be brought into attention for the class wide "education," with time and resources paid to it, where education is the goal.

Nearly all counties have public crisis action agencies and public safety law enforcement agencies, which are better suited to address such issues. The only thing teachers or other authority figures in the public school settings should do, IMO, is identify those in need of these services.

Otherwise? The school is for reading, writing and arithmetic, etc. Our education compared to other advanced nations is already dismal enough.

Forum List

Back