Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!
is the shit you type really what you believe? they didn't push the death jab, or masks. so your answer is the whole state got vaccinated....delusional
Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!
So 40% vaccination should be where all Covid restrictions are lifted, including wearing a useless mask?

Texas Coronavirus Vaccination Progress
Whatever works! Depends on infection conditions & trends and population densities with said state! Obviously!

Great job, Texas! Don't be afraid of needles and imaginary Nazis!
obviously they, nor other AMERICANS, need the death jab... if only the scum demonRATS thought of it first....
:spinner:

And all this after Biden flung open the gates to untested Illegals.

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

In before the lock...'
Yes, already a thread this morning....You can thanks the vaccinated and the medical care facilities who are much better now than a year ago at fighting the virus....

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

I thought it was always 0 deaths since covid was all fake any? Confusing huh!
MAGA
I thought....

I see where you went wrong.

In before the lock...'
Yes, already a thread this morning....You can thanks the vaccinated and the medical care facilities who are much better now than a year ago at fighting the virus....
I guess Stumblin' Joe considers that Neanderthal thinking. He's as much of an idiot as you bullboy.
I bet you need to be milked and fed. The reason for the low count ain't because of Jesus in Heaven.

And all this after Biden flung open the gates to untested Illegals.

We still don't know the extent of "long Covid" or chronic
complaints of fatigue, breathing problems, nerve damage
etc in people who only had minor cases without other symptoms.

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

On Sunday they reported 3 deaths and 862 new cases. Better stay off those fake news sites.

If it doesn't come up on yesterday I think you may manage to click on yesterday which was Sunday.

In before the lock...'
I guess Stumblin' Joe considers that Neanderthal thinking. He's as much of an idiot as you bullboy.
I bet you need to be milked and fed. The reason for the low count ain't because of Jesus in Heaven.
Still milking bulls Mooney, because as you said, bulls are cows? My God you're an idiot!

Last edited:
Is this some "neanderthal thinking"?

AD-HUNTER-BIDEN-COMP-METH-TEETH-1.jpg

On Sunday they reported 3 deaths and 862 new cases. Better stay off those fake news sites.

If it doesn't come up on yesterday I think you may manage to click on yesterday which was Sunday.
Texas is #32 on your list for "New cases".

Nice job, Texas.

Nice job, Texas.
We were not talking about ranking your op was about cases yesterday.

Nice job, Texas.
We were not talking about ranking your op was about cases yesterday.
Your website is obviously a day behind, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back