Texas newspaper destroys Clinton myth that she is the lesser of two evils.

Those are the things his base admires. That's the problem.

I'm confident American voters will base their vote on an opinion piece from the Corpus Chrsiti Times and Politicus USA

Clinton shills shouldn't be patting themselves on the back too much. Lucky the opposition is so terrible. Clinton is a crappy candidate. Proof: she is barely beating one of the worst candidates of all time.

If the DNC had been polled during the GOP Primary on which of the 16 hopefuls in the GOP field they preferred, the DNC would have chosen Comrade Trump, hands down. The Republican primary voters granted their wish.

AMAZING!

Clinton shills shouldn't be patting themselves on the back too much. Lucky the opposition is so terrible. Clinton is a crappy candidate. Proof: she is barely beating one of the worst candidates of all time.

And the Republicans chose him in the primaries over some others who could have beaten Hillary. How stupid is that?

Is this the one the Bush family has ties to?
I crown you the tinfoil hat queen. May your reign be long and prosperous.

The Bush family backs Hillary. FACT. The stupid Bush twins love Aunt Hillary and Uncle Bill the rapist Clinton FACT.I know the Bush family have ties to more than one media outlet. FACT.

The Bush family backs Hillary. FACT. The stupid Bush twins love Aunt Hillary and Uncle Bill the rapist Clinton FACT.I know the Bush family have ties to more than one media outlet. FACT.
Enjoy your reign.

And the Republicans chose him in the primaries over some others who could have beaten Hillary. How stupid is that?

Riiiight. Like Mr. Excitement Jeb who was already in bed with the Clintons?

3902206200000578-0-image-a-2_1475367773191.jpg

Enjoy your reign.

Really?

Another Bush for Hillary! Barbara Bush spends Saturday night in Paris partying with Huma Abedin at a Clinton fundraiser
  • Huma Abedin and Anna Wintour hosted a Clinton fundraiser Saturday
  • A $500-$1,000 reception was followed by a $5,000-$10,000 per ticket dinner
  • Barbara Bush, 34, one of George W. Bush's two daughters, attended dinner
  • Grandfather George H. W. Bush is voting for Hillary, uncle Jeb isn't voting

Read more: Barbara Bush spends Saturday night in Paris with Huma Abedin at Clinton fundraiser | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A bucket of shit would get 45% of the vote in today’s fractured society. The only difference between the combination of trump & his supporters and the bucket of shit…. is the bucket.

A bucket of shit would get 45% of the vote in today’s fractured society. The only difference between the combination of trump & his supporters and the bucket of shit…. is the bucket.
Yeah I know it's about independents. Obama brought them all in. Hillary it's a major struggle, very flawed candidate.

Forum List

Back