Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Answer: Masks and shutdowns don’t work.
View attachment 483605View attachment 483606 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.
Yes, distorted truth is a rant.
Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
I did not get irate, simply stating the fact and even acknowledged the fact that they are the 2nd most populous state in the country. Guess what, Califonia was #1 and Florida was #3, also in line with the fact, by population, they are #1 and #3 in the country.
In case you are unaware, almost half of adults in America have had their 1st or 1st and 2nd Covid shots and the rate in the whole country is dropping. I am in Tennessee, 16th in population and yesterday 17th in new cases, 21st in new death.
If you’re going to credit vaccines for Texas, then everyone should be like Texas, open and maskless.
View attachment 483620
You go ahead. We only wear them in businesses that have it on the door, as they don't want you infecting their employees, as it is an expensive pain in the butt to have to do without labor or find temps to fill in. You probably have a lot of cheap labor down there and employees a dime a dozen.

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.
It’s called science. Your ‘what if predictions’ pulled out of the ass of a donkey vs reality.
the shills like clayton can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:auiqs.jpg:

Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.
Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
I did not get irate, simply stating the fact and even acknowledged the fact that they are the 2nd most populous state in the country. Guess what, Califonia was #1 and Florida was #3, also in line with the fact, by population, they are #1 and #3 in the country.
In case you are unaware, almost half of adults in America have had their 1st or 1st and 2nd Covid shots and the rate in the whole country is dropping. I am in Tennessee, 16th in population and yesterday 17th in new cases, 21st in new death.
If you’re going to credit vaccines for Texas, then everyone should be like Texas, open and maskless.
View attachment 483620
You go ahead. We only wear them in businesses that have it on the door, as they don't want you infecting their employees, as it is an expensive pain in the butt to have to do without labor or find temps to fill in. You probably have a lot of cheap labor down there and employees a dime a dozen.
If you think a t shirt over your head keeps you safe from a deadly virus, who am I to take away your placebo?

Because people are getting vaccinated and most businesses still require masking in spaces where people can’t socially distance. It’s not complicated
Nobody is wearing masks in Texas.
Bullshit. I live Austin. Stop lying.

Has anyone explained to you we don't measure death and human suffering "per capita"? Straight up numbers are all we care about. Save the statistical arguments for the election fraud crowd.
I have no faith Texas is reporting accurate numbers, but I believe that about any red state. But hey, you asked.

Yes, they do

And one fact is that masks don't work.
That’s not a fact. It’s the opposite of a fact

Will your mask hold water and preventing it from leaking? That's why it is worthless in preventing germs from entering or escaping. Sheeeesh!
Nobody claims masks prevent all germs. They pretend some germs. Agreed. Some germs get blocked. Can you admit that?

Yes, they do

Will your mask hold water and preventing it from leaking? That's why it is worthless in preventing germs from entering or escaping. Sheeeesh!
Nobody claims masks prevent all germs. They pretend some germs. Agreed. Some germs get blocked. Can you admit that?

View attachment 483620
If you think a t shirt over your head keeps you safe from a deadly virus, who am I to take away your placebo?
Have not used a t-shirt. Is that what you recommend? Did see some cute chick in a miniskirt, shown on video on the internet in some place like Whole Foods, being refused service for no mask. She took off her thong right there and put that over her head and face. They weren't impressed. I thought it was pretty kinky, myself and watched it twice.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes, they do

View attachment 483619
If you think this is an accurate analogy then that perfectly explains the things you post on this board. complete moron
If you believe a t shirt over your head keeps you safe from a deadly virus, you go right on using your placebo.

View attachment 483620
Have not used a t-shirt. Is that what you recommend? Did see some cute chick in a miniskirt, shown on video on the internet in some place like Whole Foods, being refused service for no mask. She took off her thong right there and put that over her head and face. They weren't impressed. I thought it was pretty kinky, myself and watched it twice.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I haven’t seen anyone using an N95 mask in 6 months. And even then they were worn incorrectly with gaps.
Yes, almost every mask used is t shirt material.

Yes, they do

View attachment 483619
If you think this is an accurate analogy then that perfectly explains the things you post on this board. complete moron
If you believe a t shirt over your head keeps you safe from a deadly virus, you go right on using your placebo.
im young and vaccinated and don’t care too much about the virus. My pregnant sister I do care about and hope she doesn’t get close to dipshits like yourself playing fast and loose.

Yes, they do

Which virus gets stopped by t shirt material?
1619299321917.jpeg

Yes, they do

View attachment 483619
im young and vaccinated and don’t care too much about the virus. My pregnant sister I do care about and hope she doesn’t get close to dipshits like yourself playing fast and loose.
Good for you, we need test subjects for the experimental vaccines.

Yes, they do

Nope.

Because people are getting vaccinated and most businesses still require masking in spaces where people can’t socially distance. It’s not complicated
Nobody is wearing masks in Texas.
Bullshit. I live Austin. Stop lying.
Oh yeah, the San Francisco of Texas. City of fruits and nuts.

Forum List

Back