Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Answer: Masks and shutdowns don’t work.
301F7E51-DD35-469B-9542-D42DBBF3EDA5.jpeg
3C3EEA20-093B-4BC3-8AF4-F4658C033DE9.jpeg
IHME | COVID-19 Projections

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

View attachment 483605View attachment 483606 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.

Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.

Masks don't work, even Fauci was anti-mask until summer 2020 (probably after he did a deal with some ChiComm mask manufacturer).

In fact, it appears that regular use of masks increases the likelihood of catching the Wuhan virus and other URTI and LRTI.

Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.

You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.
Yes, distorted truth is a rant.
Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless.
C0852AF9-BC17-4BC6-871E-AA4473ADDC9B.jpeg
100AB938-8605-40D5-9FFE-A7981DE6C693.jpeg

Yes, they do

And one fact is that masks don't work.

That’s not a fact. It’s the opposite of a fact

The Progressives love sheep like you. They refer to people like you as 'useful idiots'.

Because people are getting vaccinated and most businesses still require masking in spaces where people can’t socially distance. It’s not complicated
Nobody is wearing masks in Texas.

Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
I did not get irate, simply stating the fact and even acknowledged the fact that they are the 2nd most populous state in the country. Guess what, Califonia was #1 and Florida was #3, also in line with the fact, by population, they are #1 and #3 in the country.
In case you are unaware, almost half of adults in America have had their 1st or 1st and 2nd Covid shots and the rate in the whole country is dropping. I am in Tennessee, 16th in population and yesterday 17th in new cases, 21st in new death.

Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
I did not get irate, simply stating the fact and even acknowledged the fact that they are the 2nd most populous state in the country. Guess what, Califonia was #1 and Florida was #3, also in line with the fact, by population, they are #1 and #3 in the country.
In case you are unaware, almost half of adults in America have had their 1st or 1st and 2nd Covid shots and the rate in the whole country is dropping. I am in Tennessee, 16th in population and yesterday 17th in new cases, 21st in new death.
If you’re going to credit vaccines for Texas, then everyone should be like Texas, open and maskless.
1619298216871.png

Forum List

Back