Texas Man Sentenced to 18 Months in Prison for Spreading COVID Misinformation

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Good thing the DOJ hasn't come to USMB yet. Traffic would collapse as half the board would be thrown in prison.

Dr Fauci ruined this world with lies and you got the GD nerve to post this Dr Toro, USMB Covid expert

JC. I hope a bunch of Covid positives lick you all over

Dr Fauci ruined this world with lies and you got the GD nerve to post this Dr Toro, USMB Covid expert

JC. I hope a bunch of Covid positives lick you all over
This bull is a real piece of work. He can't even write an accurate topic title. He made it sound like the Feds came down on a citizen for telling lies about the virus itself. Notice how a few here are salivating over the idea of the Stasi rounding Americans up for thought crime?

This bull is a real piece of work. He can't even write an accurate topic title. He made it sound like the Feds came down on a citizen for telling lies about the virus itself. Notice how a few here are salivating over the idea of the Stasi rounding Americans up for thought crime?
I never saw a man drowning in a river grabbing for straws like Dr Toro. Covid expert at USMB Hospice Service and Old Aged Home.

Fauci ruined the world? That is hilarious. The massive damage done is fake news.

Good thing the DOJ hasn't come to USMB yet. Traffic would collapse as half the board would be thrown in prison.

Plenty of time for DOJ to do their thing. I am 100% certain there are people on this board that are under FBI surveillance.

Forum List

Back