Elon Musk warns Austin, Texas not to become a 'San Francisco copycat'

True words. Austin is a lefty loon haven. Sure glad the rest of the State isn't like Austin.

Well there's always Tennessee...
Tesla doesn't make a lot of cars...but he is well capitalized.
BUT
He has created several inventions that will affect many devices for decades to come.

From battery technology to new electric motor technology...these things are definitely going to fill his coffers for a bit....plus the gubberment giving him carbon credits to sell doesn't suck either. (Biden hates him for this and his conservative leanings of "not kissing the ring".
He was officially snubbed at the EV global conference by Biden. All the world leaders were wanting to meet him there but Biden told him NOT to attend.

So he can remain a bit of a "bad boy"...but he is definitely an innovator.

I'd never been to Austin but all I hear about is how it's great for younger people which to me is a reason to not visit.

I was born in the early 70s and the generations behind me never bothered me much. But the current younger generation are total fucking morons in general. I tend to avoid anywhere current young people think is cool.

From what I've gathered Austin sounds like Portland part 2. By that I mean a city for the douchiest of douche kids.

The problem is that cities like Austin, San Francisco, etc. have an exaggerated influence because of the political and business centers located within their boundaries, exacerbated by tax incentives subsidized with other people's money.

Forum List

Back