Texas Man offers to donate 100 acres to Elon Musk to move Twitter to Texas

Agreed. You couldn't give me ANY electric car unless I will use it on a golf course.
I would not buy one at this time because of the battery fire issue

but its only a matter of time before new battery materials solve that problem

its a shame that liberals are so freaked out by the fossil fuel doomsday hoax that they push EVs by bullying tactics of government mandates instead of trusting the free market

which poster mentioned the apparent waste of all the land bc it could b used for something else?

i agree

why not give it to homeless people, homeless bc they can't afford a decent place in this terrible economy under D "leaders"?

Does the richest man in the world need 100 free acres?

it's disgusting how so many Americans only care about people who HAVE money... to hell w/ the others...

Ive been laughing non-stop since Monday!

elon-musk-twitter-memes-funny.jpeg

which poster mentioned the apparent waste of all the land bc it could b used for something else?

i agree

why not give it to homeless people, homeless bc they can't afford a decent place in this terrible economy under D "leaders"?

Does the richest man in the world need 100 free acres?

it's disgusting how so many Americans only care about people who HAVE money... to hell w/ the others...

Oh stop being so jealous and miserable....only Bernie assholes get that way. :bye1:

Now President Potato Head wants to send Ukraine tens of billions. Laughable....money laundering operation but the pod people just fine with it

Forum List

Back