Texas Man Arrested For Threatening Nancy Pelosi and Others

Democrats have no confidence in Pelosi's political acumen. she costs them seats.

this guy could be a disaffected moderate Dem!

It's sad that we have such people in our nation.

They are the same people who claim to be "pro life."

It sure isn't pro life to want to kill someone. It's even worse if you want to kill people only because they have a different view from you.

That is today's republican/conservative and they're proud of it.

It sure isn't pro life to want to kill someone. It's even worse if you want to kill people only because they have a different view from you.

So Dimocrat supporters never do this, right?

Lol, several liberal Hollywood elite has threatened Trump. You support them, you're a hypocrite.

The age old question. Is it ever right to destroy evil?

Elections have consequences. Some people just can't accept our democratic republic.
hillary_clinton_1.jpg

See, I am your worst nightmare. I am pro kill that fucking baby. I think abortion should be legal for 144 weeks.

I am also happy to watch commies die. I would love to have the walls painted red with the spray of commie brains.

20151017_blp565.jpg

This is a glorious moment in history.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Last edited:
He posted on Facebook that democrats including Nancy Pelosi "will be removed at any cost necessary and yes that means death."

Elections have consequences. Some people just can't accept our democratic republic.

Texas man jailed for online threats against Nancy Pelosi
Blob supporters resorting to threats and violence? Sorry but that is no longer news. That some Texas LEO actually arrested someone for it is more poignant.

He posted on Facebook that democrats including Nancy Pelosi "will be removed at any cost necessary and yes that means death."

Texas man jailed for online threats against Nancy Pelosi

How exactly is the comment a threat? And why is someone making comments being jailed when libs are releasing people from prisons who have actually killed people?

Forum List

Back